Skip to main content

Feeling Lovely Thursday- Collective Haul

This is a super random haul of odds and ends that I've picked up from different places over the past few weeks. I've had most of the stuff for a while, some things for just a weekish... but I thought now that I've put it to the test, I can share it. Ohhh my gosh... I go to Bath and Body works far too often... thats all I'm gonna say.

Sephora! 

UD Naked 3 Palette- So I had always been interested in the Naked Palettes. I almost got the Naked 2, but I saw the Stila In The Light Palette, which was a little cheaper and I liked it a little better so I got that instead. I liked the rosy neutrals in this palette, so I thought I'd give it a whirl... I still cannot get over how beautiful it is. I've worn pretty much all of the colors so far and have created so many different looks it's amazing. Really cannot get enough of this. It is a pricey palette, but well worth the money... could not be happier!

Sephora Liquid eyeliner- I've never really tried liquid eyeliner so I thought I would experiment. The glitter eyeliner from sephora was really easy to use, so I figured I'd give this a whirl and it wasn't as easy to use, but I'm getting the hang of it. Easy enough to apply and stays all day. Stays more than all day, stays longer than I'd like lol.  Still pretty good.

Bath and Body Works! (trip 1) 

Cashmere Glow Scrub- I love the smell of Cashmere Glow, I needed a new body scrub... so this seemed like a good idea. I think it was 50% off and I had a half hour break from work... and I work next to BBW so I killed some time here.

Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Butter- I had tried a travel size of the body butter before and I always wanted to try their regular body butters but I never have. I've been using this for a while and it moisturizes really well and the smell lingers a little bit which I like because this is such a natural scent that it doesn't distract from anything else and it isn't overpowering.

Fresh Picked Honeycrisp Apple Hard Working Hand and Body Cream- I love this stuff and I'm almost out of my cranberry one... I'm afraid they are going to stop making these or run out of scents I like so I wanted to stock up... but I didn't have much cash on me so I only got this one. I really hope they continue making this stuff because I love it sooo much! The scent is really great too by the way.

A bunch of hand sanitizers- I gave most of them as gifts to my friends, and I don't totally remember the scents, but I kept heirloom pear and winter cranberry. They smell really good. The heirloom pear is a little overwhelming and alcohol-y smelling... but it smells nicer after a while.

The Icing- 

Lots of hair bows- I've posted in a feeling lovely thursday that I like having my hair in bows. I bought a bunch because they were bogo half. I will insert pics here. I got one big polka dot one, a medium sized polka dot one, and a few three packs. They're just fun and easy to wear, but they really change a look and make it super classy looking.

Aeropostale! 

2 Live Love Dream Beanies- So I got a beanie for Christmas and I liked the way I looked and saw Aeropostale had them half off. I got a pink and grey one.

Live Love Dream Free tote- This was pretty cool. I already wanted the beanies and then girl said that the live love dream brand came with a free tote bag. I asked at the register and they said yes they did so I got this really cool mint green one with skull made of stars. Pretty damn cool. And free, so you can't go wrong!

Iphone 4 Wristlet/phone case- I saw this at the register and I've been liking small things to hold my phone and money and I thought this was perfect. Only thing is... I don't have an iphone 4... It was only $1.80 though... so I'm keeping it!

Bath and Body Works Again! 
Moonlight path triple moisture body cream and body butter- so they had some scents of body butters and triple moisture body creams on sale. I had just tried my other body butter and liked it so much I decided to get this one. I had also tried the triple moisture body creams before and they are quite amazing as well. I got this scent in a travel sized bottle a few years ago as an out-of town gift at a wedding and it was really nice and I wanted to get it since then, but I never got to.... so I thought this would be perfect!

Paris Amour Triple Moisture Body Cream and Body Butter- Another scent I liked that I thought I would try. This one also excited me because I thought I could layer them together since I have the body mist too. I thought that would make it last a lot longer.

Target! 

Maybeline Master Glaze blush stick- So I'm new to using blushes. I've only ever had one elf shad that I like a lot but it is a little shimmery. I thought a stick blush would be really nice because they give a more glowy sort of dewy finish... which i kinda like cause my skin is dry. It seemed nice and easy to use and I really like it so far.

Maybeline Master Highlight Blush- these looked pretty exciting too. I had kind of wanted to try Benefit's Rockateur Blush, which I've heard is a nice highlighty blush but I didn't really want to spend $30 on one blush... so I opted for this one. I haven't used this one quite that much. It's not as much color as the stick blush, but its still not bad. Worth checking out if you want a highlighty drugstore blush.

Maybeline Color Tattoo- I have 3 of these and I got another one in the color Inked in Pink. I had wanted this back when it came out, but I was kind of broke and I had forgotten about it, couldn't find it and just didn't know what exactly to do with a pink eyeshadow. I heard someone talk about using this with the naked 3 palette and I thought "hey thats an excellent idea" so I copied and I love it. Even on its own this eyeshadow looks nice. I love these primers and I think this one has a really nice formula.

Elf Small stippling brush-  EmilyNoel83 on youtube (she has a blog here too she might be called beautybroadcast I think... not sure) always raves about this and says she uses this with the master glaze blush... and since I was buying 2 blushes and I have no blush brush, I figured I should probably get one. This works nice, such a good quality brush for $3.

New York And Company (AKA where I work lol) 

Velour sweatpants- The last couple years I've worked here we got a special deal on the full sweatsuit and we got to wear it on Black Friday... but the only color they told us we couldn't wear was the pink! Pink is my favorite color I needed the Pink! So they went on sale for $10 and I got them! Didn't get the jacket because they didn't have it in my size, so I'm on the lookout!

Pink Ombre glitter scarf- my sister got me the purple version of this scarf for christmas and we must have had a return or something because we had been out of this scarf for a while. Since it was on sale, I figured why not get another one!

Black Peacoat- I was putting clothes away and I saw this really nice peacoat that looked really heavy and warm. I scanned it and it said it was $39. I looked at the size and it was a medium! It was totally meant to be! I don't know if there are any more of these coats in stock because the coats sell out really quickly, but if you shop at Ny and Co I highly recommend it. It's originally $129.95 and was on sale for $39! (I got my discount on top too! Sooo happy with it! Such a nice coat! Cannot wait to wear it!)

Bath And Body Works... Again 

Ohhh my gosh... I swear this is the last time I'll do this! I spent far too much money here. They have the Semi Annual Sale and they do buy 3 get 2 free and I wanted some more body sprays... so here are the body Sprays I got.

Velvet Sugar- This is the newest fragrance in the signature collection I believe and this was the whole reason I wanted to come in. It's just such a nice scent it smells like sugar and cupcakes and its yummy and sweet and I dig it!

Cashmere Glow- I had the shower gel of this last year and I absolutely loved it! This smells really warm. Like a nice warm hug or something is how I would describe it. I think in reality it has vanilla, sandalwood is probably in there and I believe sparkling peach. There's a nice peach hint. If you like warm smells, I highly HIGHLY recommend this.

Moonlight Path- So remember how I said I got the body butter and triple moisture cream for Paris Amour and I wanted to layer that with the body mist? That's what I wanted to do with this too. This smells like if baby powder were sexy. Lol. It does smell like moonlight and I quite like it.

Be Enchanted- This is another one that I've tried the shower gel and really liked it and wanted the mist. This one smells a bit fruity and floral and sexy. If this were a juice it would probably be delicious. Another smell I think is kind of sexy and guys would probably like if you want to smell good for a guy.

Country Chic- This is something I thought I didn't like but I heard BeautyBaby44 say she loved it on youtube... so I thought I'd check it out because she doesn't seem like someone that smells bad. So what I think actually happened was I got this confused with Carried Away, which I didn't like. This just smells like sunshine and the bottle is so nice and cheery that it makes me happy to look at. This is something I think will be nice to wear in the winter to just remind me of warmer weather and that someday sunshine will happen.

Moonlight Path Shower Gel- I thought this would add to my layering scent thing. It seemed like a good shower gel and it was $3!

Forever Midnight Body Cream- I saw this at the register with a sign saying $8 on it. I had to smell it. It smelled incredible so I bought it. The name "Forever Midnight" to me makes me think of Cinderella's last minute with Prince Charming at the ball and how she had to rush away... which is when Charming realized he loved her and had to find her. I feel like the "forever" part has that moment frozen in time and made into a scent. And that is what this smells like to me. If that's too vague of a detail for you it actually says some of the ingredients on the back... lemme see what they really are!

"A spark of sensual Plum Nectar ignites the thrilling heart of Midnight Jasmine and Vanilla Orchid, velvety florals that bloom sexiest after dark with a hint of seductive spice.The Final rush of intoxicating caramel liqueur creates the ultimate collision of fragrance and passion."

So yeah... the Cinderella thing makes sense too.

Sun- I bought everything else there, so I was like "hey do you guys have the sun for sale" and the lady was like "sure" and I got it. No that would have been cool but this is actually a travel sized lotion of a new product that they are coming out with soon I guess that it a golden magnolia scent. I really liked it because it was warm and it did smell like sunshine but there was still a floral smell. They were on sale for $3 or 3 for $6. I didn't think I needed three of these and I didn't like the other smells they had as much (they have rain and air too. which aren't bad either, but I didn't like them as much.) And then the sales woman says "well for $3 more you could have 3 of these. And when she put it like that it seemed to make a lot of sense, so I have 3 of these little travel sized guys... and I really like it. I'm probably going to buy full sizes when this comes out if I still have money ever again... lol. It's a nice spring/summer scent and it's really unique. Give it a sniff if you can!

Also not something I bought, but it is from BBW I got a Paris Amour Pocektbac hand sanitizer because I won a major award at work! Lol. It smells really good and its pink and sparkly and has the eifel tower on it.

New York and Company Again! 
All the red line accessories they have- OKAY I didn't mean to buy anything else, but at work I saw that they were having red line jewelry buy 1 get 3 free... so I ended up getting 16 pieces... I'm not going to go into detail and show every pic... but here is an overview all spread out...

And aside from that I got this really cute watch that has a bow on it that looked like something from Kate Spade! The watches are super nice and I was considering the kate spade one... but this is just as cute so yay!

I also got this tote bag because it was also on a good sale and it was cute enough that I could use it for all sorts of goodies.

Bath And Body Works Again...

I liked the Forever Midnight Body Cream so much I needed to buy 2 more. It is the most luxurious thing and I love it and it's still just $8!

American Eagle
I got underwear from the Aerie section... which I'm not going to show because we're not there yet but they also had a hoodie for $15.

I tried it and it was the softest coziest thing ever made. I got it in pink. Next day I came back and got the same one in turquois.

They also had some interesting jewelry that I didn't want to buy because I just bought all the other jewelry before... but this stuff was different.

They had this Ear cuff thingamagig that makes me feel like a pirate. And they had this cool midi ring, which I've been wanting for quite some time and this one was probably my favorite.

Then I found a pair of tights that looked really cool cause they had studs on them and they were on sale for 4.99 so yeah got that.

And then... my friend got a hat that was only $5.99 so I grabbed one as an impulse buy and I didn't know if I liked it that much or not... but I think its cute.

And then I saw they had more beanies which I am mildly obsessed with and I had hoped they were on sale too. They were, but not quite as nice a sale as I had hoped... but I still got it. And then I went back earlier today and got a 3rd hoodie and another midi ring set.

I know this seems like a lot of stuff... but it was with my Christmas money and it was spread out over a little bit of time, so there's that. I'm probably going to go to Hot Topic soon cause I have a coupon and Bath and Body works again... seriously what is wrong with me? Lol.

Damn that's a lot of stuff... I should be banned from shopping now...

Also this is probably the last feeling lovely thursday but HAVE NO FEAR it is just because I'm moving Feeling Lovely Thursday to Feeling Lovely Friday because that sounds better and I have 3 classes on Thursday now... so there's that.


P.S. More pics of all my stuff to come soon. Right now I just thought I'd post this. Lol.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f