Skip to main content

Mini Target Hall

Okay I was going to do a Man Crush monday on a certain comedian that has a show on comedy central... but I don't really feel like writing that much. I've been packing for going back to school all night... and tomorrow I'm not sure if I will feel like writing this thing. I'm gonna try once I get back but honestly... you'll get it eventually I'm just lazy right now... which is reasonable.


But I did spend the remainder of my target gift card and then some so... let's do a teeny tiny haul because I'm broke and these won't happen for a while.

L'oreal Silkissime by Infallible Eyeliner- I got the shade highlighter. It's a rose gold color. Em cosmetics has a similar one but I don't want to pay a lot of money for something I may or may not like... so I was happy L'oreal came out with one. L'oreal owns em cosmetics so it's probably not all that different and I have loved everything I've tried from L'oreal so I'm excited about that. These apparently come in more shades, I didn't know that but if I like this I may try the plum one. Good to know.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- I got the shade honey. On youtube Leighansays always uses it and it looks like a nice color that goes with anything and looks good on anyone so that made its way into my cart.

Covergirl Trumagic skin perfecter- This just looks like a cool product. It can be a primer, it can be like a powder, you can use it without make up according to the box... I've heard good things and I've been interested in it so that'll be fun to test out.

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Nail Polish- I love these polishes. They have nice formulation mostly and a fun color selection for a drugstore brand. I got the shades coral reef and strobe light.

21 Jump Street- I wondered into the movie aisle after... which is always fun. This is only $10 and I absolutely love this movie. It's one of my favorites that I don't own and yeah. Just a good movie.

Catch Me If You Can- Another great movie. It was $5 and I haven't seen it in forever and I remember thinking it was so good. With Leonardo Dicaprio getting nominated for an oscar it reminded me of how good he was in this movie and I just wanted to see it again.

And not at target but at Wegman's I found the one thing I really wanted to buy that they didn't have at target... The Maybeline Babyskin Primer. I've been wanting a primer and I was about to buy Benefit's porefessional primer... but I don't want to spend $30 on it. I have quite noticeable pores so I'm hoping this reduces them.

I would insert more photos... but I have horrible lighting and I have 2 primers and 2 movies so you don't need to see exactly what the colors are. These are easy to find items so you can tell what they look like from the overview. Lol. Just let me be lazy right now haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...