Skip to main content

Man Crush Monday- Nicholas Cage!

Okay this Man Crush Monday is someone I do not find attractive whatsoever. Nicholas Cage is good. He is a good actor, and his bad movies aren't that bad.

I mean sure there are movies like Wicker Man, but Ghost Rider is fantastic! I don't get why people hate Ghost Rider so much I thought it was really cool. I mean a guy that sold his soul to the devil and now becomes a flaming skeleton vigilante at night? How is that not the coolest superhero ever.

Nicholas Cage also created one of the most memorable non-superhero heroes, Benjamin Gates in National Treasure. I can never get tired of those movies, and I think its because Nicholas Cage played such a great character. I don't really think any other actor could get the whole historical-nerd treasure-hunting hero thing down. It's just a very different type of movie and I think he really made the character his own.

I also think he's a totally weird guy. He's a HUGE comic book nerd, he has a Ghost Rider tattoo, and he named his son after superman or something. It's just weird. He's an odd guy and I appreciate his eccentricities. Lol.

Plus he actually loves the Nicholas Cage meme which is pretty damn cool.

I don't know I just think he's awesome and I think tomorrow is his birthday and I hope he has a super happy birthday.

That is it, I hope you everyone loves Nick Cage as much as I do lol. I don't see why people think he's a bad actor! Lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...