Skip to main content

10 Things That Make Me Happy :)

So I saw some people do this on youtube and I thought it was cool and different so I'm going to do my own personal list. I'm kind of odd... so my things may be very different than most peoples...

1) Dogs- I love all animals, but dogs make me happiest of all. Mainly my malteses, Lucky dog who is not longer with us sadly but I still have so many fond memories of, and of corse my baby Spencer. I also look up a lot of dog and cat videos whenever I'm feeling really sad and it will instantly make me soo sooo happy.

2) Despicable Me/Minions- This is one of the easiest ways to make me happy. Whenever I need a good laugh I will watch Despicable Me or the minion mini movies and I can't help but laugh. I have so many toy minions all over my room... it kind of looks like a kids room and I'm a 22 year old adult... but that just makes me super happy.

3) Penne Vodka- Food in general is really good but my favorite food of all foods is Penne Pasta with Vodka sauce. Never thought I would like it because I'm not big on tomato sauce and I thought that this was just a tomato sauce... but it is sooo much more than that. Ohhh my god seriously guys you need to try this.

4) Buying Sunglasses- I have no idea why I love buying sunglasses. They are one of my favorite things in the world to buy and I always get this feeling of "ooh I have nice new sunglasses." Yeah... that's weird.

5) Getting good grades on papers- Obviously this makes everyone feel really happy... but when I work really really hard on a paper and when I think I did a really great job on it and I get an A... that is such a great feeling.

6) Female Singers- There is something about listening to a really great album from a female singer that makes me feel empowered. I may do a longer post on this sometime soon because I feel like its a hard thing to explain, but I really like female singers.

7) Funny ladies- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Kristin Wiig, Nia Vardalos, Rebel Wilson, Aubrey Plaza, Chelsea Peretti, June Diane Raphael, Zooey Deschannel... this list could go on for such a long time... I always feel very empowered by all of these ladies and they are all sooo sooo amazing. I want to be like all of these ladies when I grow up and yeah. They are just so great.

8) Cupcakes- I have a slight obsession with cupcakes. I like the way that they look and I have lots of cupcake decorations throughout my room as well as minions.

9) Arrested Development/Parks and Rec/ 30 Rock/ Brooklyn 99/ tv in general really- I want to write for television so obviously I watch a lot of television. Arrested Development is my favorite, not far behind is Parks and rec and then 30 Rock... and Brooklyn 99 is slowly getting up the list. I also love American Horror Story (most of the time lol) and Once Upon a Time (although I haven't watched in a while) and so sooo many more. They always make me happy, again they are empowering and all of that stuff.

10) Friends and Family- This one is kind of obvious... but I really do have the best friends and the best family I could have ever asked for. I really  love them and they always make me incredibly happy.

Honorable Mentions

Zombies- I love zombies. Don't know why, I just love them. Monsters in general I just really really like.. but I love zombies.

Nicolas Cage- Laugh if you want... but he is totally my favorite actor. I'm being completely serious. I haven't seen Wicker Man or Season of The Witch or any of his "really really bad" movies but I seriously love National Treasure and even more than that I love Ghost Rider. Lol.

So what makes you happy? Let me know!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f