Skip to main content

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique.

$1- Solar Powered Dancers! 
My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift.

$2- Mini Coloring Book! 
At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend!

$3- Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree 
I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic Christmas" decor, this is a really nice gift! I kind of want to get one for my sister because she drove a Bronco. These come and go from my Target, but there are a lot in right now... so I have a feeling they will be there for a while!

$4-Beaded Headwrap 
I really like getting head wraps as Christmas gifts, I think they look cute in the winter and they keep you warm. These ones are from five below and they look really nice. To be fair... I just looked it up on 5 Below's website to see what they had for $4... but I do really like headwraps and I thought these ones looked nice!

$5- Be Inspired Journal from Picadilly 
I love this! This is on the bargain book shelves at Barnes and Noble. It's a gorgeous notebook and it has inspirational quotes and little writing prompts that you can fill out based on them like "The hardest thing to see is what is in front of your eyes" by Johan Wolfgang von Goethe and then the prompt says "Write about something in your life right now in a new perspective and with fresh eyes"... so that's one example. It's 5.38 at Barnes and Noble... but still. Pretty cool in my opinion and definitely worth it!

$6- Hand Sanitizers! 
Bath and Body works Hand Sanitizers are really great! They are always $6 for 5 hand sanitizer... so you can get a bunch of different ones to throw in a few stockings or one for someone to keep in their bag, car, office... various places lol. It's just a good gift for $6!

$7- Wallflower Refill 
If you know anyone that loves home fragrance, a Wallflower would be a great gift to give! I'm a little scared of lighting candles... but I always have a wallflower burning in my room and I love it! I love the pumpkin ones. I just got Gingerbread and Salted Caramel... they're all really good. You can get a plug for around this price too.

$8- Poo Pourri- 
I'm cheating a bit on this because really its 9.99 but you can use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons to make it cheaper... lol. This stuff really works... that's all I'm going to say. I think I'm getting this as a part of my friends gifts because its funny... but I know they'll like it too. It's a good stocking stuffer!

$9- Fur Real Friends The Luvimals-
This is a really fun kid gift idea. We actually got one of these today at Target for a Salvation Army Angel Tree that they have hanging up at our dentists office. They have little versions of the Fur Real Friends animals, and they are all really cute and make cute noises when you pet them. We got the little girl a dog one because the dog had a really cute bark. They have all kinds of animals to choose from... I think these are even cuter than the full sized Fur Real Friends and for 8.99 its a really nice toy.

$10- Funko Pops- 
I'm a fan of Funko Pops! I used to collect them quite a bit... but I sort of ran out of room and it isn't the cheapest and most practical hobby... so I sort of just lost interest... but its still a fun gift to give and you can cater it to that person's interest. If they like Minions or Harry Potter or Disney or anything really... they have a little bit of everything! It's a fun nerdy gift for kids or for adults.

$11- Starbucks Anniversary Scales Mug- 
This is 11.01 on sale on the Starbucks website right now... it might be out of stock, but I've still seen it in a few stores! I actually have one myself and it's really pretty. It's white with gold detailing on it and I really like it. You can't really put it in the dishwasher... but its still a good mug and pretty to look at!


$12 - Tree Ornament Set from Target
Again... I kinda looked for Ornaments in the specific price set, I don't actually have these... but they do resemble things that are on my tree and these are something I would buy. They have Marvel, Disney and Star Wars... so if you have a friend that's into any of those specific things, or a friend with kids that like those things... they might like these ornaments. I think because its a set its a cute gift. We have a lot of Disney ornaments on our tree... so this would be cute to add to it... we have a lot of ornaments already though... but yeah. I think these are cute and fun and something I'd pick up if we had the tree space and more of the ball ornaments.

So there is my affordable christmas gift guide! Hope you found this useful or fun! I had a lot of fun writing this! If you know a beauty addict, be sure to check out my gift guide on Scribbles About Beauty!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f