Skip to main content

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it!

1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great!

2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too.

3) Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt- The last Netflix show on the list... but certainly not the last show... Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! I liked Season 3 so much I went back and watched seasons 1 and 2 and now I'm watching Season 3 again... I'll have a full review of Season 3 soon and I just finished writing my Throwback Thursdays for Seasons 1 and 2... so you'll see a lot of Kimmy Schmidt stuff soon as well!

4) Great News- This show is sooo soo funny! I'm so happy it is being brought back for a second season... I really loved it... when I first watched it I was like "This is funny... not quite as good as 30 Rock or Kimmy Schmidt... but its still in the same family as those and I just really like it." But... there were some episodes of this show that had me cracking up more than either one of those shows... and I just think it's great. Andrea Martin is perfect... I love the rest of the cast as well... and the whole story is just really funny.

5) Starbucks Breakfast Sandwiches- I had a lot of Starbucks Breafast Sandwiches this month... and I really loved them. I usually get the Sausage Egg and Cheese or the Bacon and Gouda... both taste amazing and they're really filling... they aren't extremely low in calorie... the sausage egg and cheese is higher in calories than the Bacon Gouda... but that's 500 so... for breakfast it probably isn't too bad? This is usually a breakfast and lunch for me... so I like that a lot. I really like a lot of Starbucks food and candy... so I'll probably have a review on those things soon.

6) S'mores Frappuccino- One of my favorite things that happens in May: Half Priced Frappucinos! Frappy hour! I didn't go to frappy hour every single day... but when I did... I was happy and I really like the S'mores frap. I haven't reviewed the Midnight Mint Mocha yet... I want to... but I haven't gotten it in a while because I just really like the S'mores Frappucino.

7) Stop and Shop Guacamole- This is the way to go! I love Stop and Shop's Guacamole! It's a little bit spicy... so if I eat like half the container for lunch... which totally doesn't happen #dontjudge... it bothers me a little bit... but it's pretty darn tasty and I would definitely recommend picking some up for your next party.

8) Fidget Spinners- Fidget Spinners are so much fun! I like using them when I'm super stressed or if I'm trying to write something or think of blog ideas... even more than the Fidget Spinner- I like the Fidget Cube. That has all these buttons that don't do anything... but they kind of make me feel nostalgic. There's a joystick type thing that reminds me of playing play station as a kid, and one of those buttons that's sort of like a volume button and that reminds me of the old radio I used to have... actually I think we still have it outside lol. They're just very fun and very handy for kids and adults if you ask me... if you blog or write or anything... check them out for sure!

9) Cocoa Shea Honey line from Bath and Body Works- This is maybe my favorite thing from Bath and Body Works right now... it's a really great line that I have the Scrub and the Body Butter for... and it makes my legs feel really nice and smooth and I just like it a lot! I would definitely recommend it- if you have dry skin. My skin can sometimes get sensitive... I have no problem with this product... so that's always good.

10) Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette- I shopped my stash for this... and I'm happy I did! This is such an amazing, Versatile palette... I used this for about a week this month... which isn't something I normally do... but I couldn't get enough of it! It's very summery- very colorful... but still has great neutrals... and just a great palette overall. The pans are huge, the quality is amazing... and I just love it.

11) Get Out- I felt the need to mention this movie also because I just really liked it. I only watched it a few days ago... but it belongs on the It List... it's one of the best movies I've ever seen and I'll have a review on it soon... so I won't get too into it... but you're probably going to want the blu ray. There's an alternate ending and it's just a great movie.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f