Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: What Shows Got Renewed? CBS

Alrighty! Let's see what shows got renewed this year now that we saw which ones got canned... I'm going to do this one network at a time because I just finished writing one for CBS... and there's a lot! So I might split this up into CBS, NBC, ABC, and then I'll combine The CW and Fox.

CBS 

CBS has the most renewals so we'll start there! 

48 Hours- Man, this show always gets me! I'm surprised they put a news show on this list... but this is really entertaining and I just think it's a good one! 

60 Minutes- News show again... not a surprise here! 

The Amazing Race- I've never watched this show... I feel like maybe I should watch it some day. I'm not really a reality show person... but this has been on forever and it looks fun. 

The Big Bang Theory- This show has been renewed through season 12! It is currently on Season 10 right now... there is also a spinoff in the works according to Wikipedia. Jon Favreau is set to direct and executive produce. Jim Parsons came up with the idea of a Malcom in The Middle type of show about Sheldon as a 9 year old Boy in High School. It is titled "Young Sheldon" and scheduled to air next year... not sure I believe this entirely... this is on Wikipedia... but I'd watch it. 

Big Brother- People love this show... I hate it... but it's renewed through season 20 and if it ever does get cancelled... I'm sure they'll bring it back! 

Blue Bloods- This show has been on for quite a while now. 8 seasons! I watch it occasionally and I like it enough. Tom Selleck is still really good! 

Bull- Surprised at this one! I think my mom and dad watched it... and I think they liked it at first but then they found something better to watch. Keep forgetting this is still on too... so that's kind of bad. But it's renewed... so that's a good thing. 

The Bold and The Beautiful- CBS I think is the only network releasing their renewed daytime shows... which is weird. 

Code Black- Surprised at this one too... this was on the bubble the last couple of years. I believe they just added Rob Lowe and I guess that improved ratings... so that's good. 

Criminal Minds- After all the drama that happened behind the scenes of Criminal Minds... this kind of shocks me! 

Elementary- This has been on longer than I thought it would be! 

Hawaii Five-O- This show jumped the shark a little bit this year... but it got back on track and it's good. Again... on longer than I would have thought! 

Kevin Can Wait- I don't really like this show... but it isn't terrible. I like Kevin James and the woman that plays his wife! 

Life in Pieces- My favorite! Sooo happy about this! 

MacGyver- Never watched this show... but I like the star! 

Madam Secretary- Does anyone really realize this show is horrible? It seems so inspirational... but it isn't really about anything. Any time I watch it it's Madam Secretary complaining about how someone ate the last donuts or talking about starbucks. They could call it "Basic Bitch Secretary" and that would be it... lol. Am I missing something or is there very little plot to this? 

Man With A Plan- This show is kind of applauding a man for doing half the job his wife did... and I have a problem with that. It's a bad show. 

Mom- I don't always watch this show... but whenever I do I'm always surprised. They give such a nice balance between the funny moments and the serious moments... that it's just kind of perfect. I need to watch this a little more. 

NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, NCIS New Orleans- Just going to lump these together because they're all kind of the same... and they're all pretty good! 

Scorpion- This show is always pretty good whenever I watch it... which isn't often... but I like Katherine McPhee and I think I want to watch it more! 

Superior Donuts- I have no idea how this was renewed... it's really bad! 

Survivor- It's still coming up with new concepts and good concepts. Still relevant! 

Zoo- I don't want to watch this. Lol. 

Good lineup... still a lot of shows. Some good ones... some not so good ones... but I'm sure they'll have some better ones in the fall! I'm wondering about shows like Undercover Boss and Pure Genius... which aren't on either list. I'm gonna guess Undercover boss is saved, Pure Genius gone... just a guess though. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f