Skip to main content

Scribbles About Food: Filled Cupcake Oreos

So I have a ton of Food Scribbles this month... and I just did one yesterday... but Idk how limited edition these are and they need to be mentioned because they are pretty amazing.

So I had to eat 3 of these to really appreciate them. At first I liked them, but I didn't really see the difference of them and regular oreos... then I tried another one and it seemed almost like a cookies and cream type of thing. Idk like there are little crumbs on it and that was really really tasty. Then I twisted it open and ate it like that... and thats kind of the key to eating these. If you do the Twist and Lick, these are for you!

So you can kinda see when you twist it open, you can tell it has icing like on those Drake Cakes Cupcakes... so good! And the little cream in the center is just really good. I really really like it. Its different and it just tastes really good. Like its different but its not like "What the hell, this isn't an oreo its a cupcake."

And Oreo has brownies and I think they have cupcakes... and they have like Whoopie pies... and this is kind of like that but its a cookie... I really like it.

So if you want a cupcake, but you also want a cookie and you don't want both... this is good. This is a great cookie for dessert lovers and anyone with a sweet tooth. I really think this will be good for a lot of people... and its sort of like one is enough or 3 is enough.

I tend to get bored with cookies and snacks, so I will finish this up, but probably won't re-buy them anytime soon... but I'm really going to like these while I have them. Sooo good.

Are they better than Cool Ranch Doritos? Mehhh... I don't think so. I don't think they're better than the Cinnamon Bun Oreos... but idk. I can see myself getting more addicted to these than the Cinnamon Bun Oreos because I like chocolate so much... so maybe these are something I would buy again and eat again... you know what? Yeah! Lol.

Byeee!
-SHannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...