Skip to main content

Fitbit Friday: 2/19/16-3/3/16

February 19th 
Did not get to 10,000! I just got to 6,960. I'm not quite sure why. I think I was a little dizzy that day or something. But 6,960 is not bad. I think this was the day I saw Deadpool and hung out with my friends... so it would have been rude to try to walk around in the movie theater or while I was with them.

February 20th 
Eeek 3,930 steps! That isn't very good. I think I slept in that day and didn't want to move much. Lol.

February 21st 
3,007... Again... I was busy this weekend! We had people over... so it would have been a little rude.

February 22nd 
This must be when I went to the fancy mall. I got 10,195.

February 23rd 
Lazy day again. 2,356... yikes.

February 24th 
10,153. Must have went to the mall again or something... lol.

February 25th 
10,000 even! I think this was the day I was walking all around trying to get 10,000 and I got over but it wasn't measuring. Really frustrating!

February 26th 
4, 597. Again, I had something to do that day. It was my Aunt's retirement party and I was at that all day pretty much... and then family came over... so that was a lot.

February 27th 
This might have been the day I slept in most of the day... can't remember. I was tired though. 3,888. I'm fine with that.

February 28th 
10,754. Not sure what was going on this day... but I must have done a lot!

February 29th 
Leap Day! I didn't do much though so I got 3,355.

March 1st
10,628! I think I'm doing okay in March.... lol. I really wanted to do 10,000 a day in february, but that didn't happen.

March 2nd 
11,069! I had almost 10,000 steps and I went to the gym, so I did pretty good this day!

March 3rd 
5,517! Again not bad. I didn't do much during the day, but I went to Target and got a few steps there... so that was good.

And that is it! So I think I'm going to try to get at least 5,000 every day in March... like if that was my lowest number in March I would be happy.

So yeah. So far I'm under 1,000 steps and its almost 2... so we'll see what happens.

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...