Skip to main content

Fitbit Friday: 3.18.16

March 4th 
I'm terrible at doing logs of these... so this might be boring... but I know I said last time I wanted to keep it around 5,000 every day in March... but I had my time in this round... and I know I didn't do that many most days because I just didn't feel good because of that and I didn't want to move... so I know I didn't make my goal of that being the lowest. Maybe April... idk. Lol I want to do that one month. I need to actually log these every day cause I suck with that... and I haven't been doing that at all... it is March 16th and I'm writing this... ughhh! lol.

March 5th 
4,496 alright not bad. I think I slept in this day... and I was in the car a lot this day. I went into Ulta and thats how I got most of my steps... but other than that... not too much. So yeah. That was okay! 1

March 6th 
I don't think I even wore my fitbit that much this day because I just felt crappy. I only got 1,959 steps. We also were driving a lot this day too I think... maybe? I feel like something happened this day and it made it impolite to really walk around too much. Yes, I'm pretty sure we had people over this day and we couldn't do anything. Lol. 2

March 7th 
2,714- Did not feel good at all this day, and my dad was home from work too so I didn't really do much. I wrote a lot of blogs... this was not one of them. Lol. But either way... I started feeling a little better and did do much better for a lot of this round. Lol. 3

March 8th 
2,081, This was the last day that I didn't feel so great... so the stoppage improves from here... which is good! 4

March 9th 
I went to the mall on this day, and I was tired when I got home... so I didn't quite make it to 10,000... but 8,629 is not bad.

March 10th 
7,247 also not bad! I think I went to the less fancy mall this day... yep I did! And I got tired so I didn't feel like getting to 10,000. Lol.
March 11th
No wonder I was tired! I got to 8,076 steps this day! I did kind of a lot that day too... I might have gone to target? Yes I did go to target and other places too... I didn't quite feel like walking around and getting to 10,000... but 8,000 is not terrible.

March 12th
I felt like I was in the car for a lot of this day. And I wasn't... but I know I didn't have my fitbit on too much, I slept in... and I just wanted to have a lazy day. I was tired. So I only got 2,846 steps... and thats fine.

March 13th
So we went to the Fancy mall this day... and we went everywhere that day... like ALL OVER that mall. So I got 7,000 or 8,000 steps just from that... the last 1,000 or so steps I walked in heels because I got the shoes for my sister's wedding that day... so that is impressive. Lol. My total was 10,443 steps.
March 14th 
Such a rainy, sad miserable day... I couldn't even get to 3,000 lol. Only 2,752! Which I'm fine with... it was too gloomy for me to want to move! Lol. 6

March 15th-
Alrighty! We went back to the Fancy mall today, so I walked all around... I walked all around Kohls 2 times... I walked through Ulta quite a bit... it was a long day. So I got to 10,278 steps... and it was good and it was easy.

March 16th 
Okay I need to get over 5k today and tomorrow because I'm trying to say that I got over 5k more than I got under 5k... because I think that's reasonable.

Alright so not gonna lie... didn't do anything today. I didn't even wear my fitbit for the beginning of the day... so I probably have 1,000 or 2,000 more steps than it says. But right now I'm at 1,378 steps.... and I'm still going to try to do 5,000 or more. And I'm not going anywhere else really... lol. Idk about this! I've been blogging a lot today too. Which is good... but yeah.

I didn't get there (to 5,000)! At least not on the fitbit... As I said, I think I probably had 2,000 more steps... but I didn't have it on. I don't know whether its this day or tomorrow... but for a while I put this on the left hand when the tracker says the right... so I feel like that's a little less accurate. The fitbit only tracked 3,480... but I think I did more than that before I put the tracker on.

I was trying hard to get to 5,000 but I put on my heels again... and then my ankles started to hurt. So yeah.

March 17th 
I just got to 5,000. Lol. I have 5,022 total. I think I maybe had more because I did have the tracker on my left hand, and when I was in Target... I thought it was inaccurate. Didn't do much then... but you know. It happens. Its hard to move when you have nothing to really do. So... yeah.


Alright that is it! Now to se if I made it today, you'll have to tune into the next Fitbit Friday, which should be in a couple weeks!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f