Skip to main content

Stuff that REALLY happened this week! (3/30-4/6)

I hope you all liked yesterday's post and appreciate me trying to do a late April Fool's prank... now on with the real news of the week!

1) JK Rowling to make Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them a Trilogy- Is anyone else peeing their pants with excitement over this news? No, just me... well alright then... April fools again... maybe... I didn't actually pee my pants but metaphorically... You know what I'm just damn excited for this and you should be too! This is a spinoff of the Harry Potter movies based off of a spinoff book that Harry, Ron and Hermione had to read for class. We knew that they were going to make one movie... and I think I even said back in the day that there would probably be sequels to this movie and everyone thought that just having one movie was good news enough... but yeah 3 >1. And it's being written by JK and... ugh. I'm excited you may notice.

2) April Fools Pranks all around!- Drew Carey and Craig Ferguson switched places, American Eagle is saying it's designing clothes for dogs called American Beagle Outfitters (which is to support the ASPCA) Google maps designed some sort of Pokemon game, google chrome did something to I believe. I posted a fake blog about fake news stories that didn't happen at all. The world is a funny place for the week.

3) Miley Cyrus loses her dog- this is sad to me. When I say loses I don't mean like "missing dog" I mean that the dog passed away. I recently lost my dog Lucky and I still miss him every day. I wish that Spencer had gotten a chance to meet his big brother, I think that Spencer would love him too.

4) Michael Strahan offered GMA job- this was news that we clearly weren't supposed to hear about yet. I think they're trying to get someone to replace Josh Elliot and Sam Champion. I think he maybe wanted to leave Kelly and Michael first. He's saying it would be part time and that he could do both. I don't really wake up early enough to watch either show, but meh still interesting.


5) Always Sunny in Philadelphia gets picked up for 2 more seasons- this is exciting news! I love Always Sunny and I think it's really cool that it's super-renewed! I mean it's not the best, it's a little hit and miss sometimes but the hit episodes are some of the funniest things on tv!

6)John Hamm was on a dating game show years ago and got REJECTED!- Apparently John Hamm used to be super cheesy and not nearly as attractive as he is now. There was an embarrassing video that just surfaced. The woman that didn't pick him doesn't regret her decision, hasn't seen Mad Men and is married. It's just kind of funny that even someone as beautiful as Jon Hamm got rejected. Also I just saw the video of  Aaron Paul on The Price is right, so I think that's kind of funny.

7) James Franco tries to Insta-hook up with 17 year old fan- James publicly admitted that he did in fact start flirting with a 17 year old girl from Scotland via Instagram. And while he did invite her to
his hotel room...he got caught and admitted it was a bad idea. I find this slightly creepy and he is still my biggest celeb crush... It's kind of brave that he admitted it. I also think it may have been a weird marketing ploy for his movie in which he plays a man interested in young girls... Or it may be to cover up that he is common law married to a Japanese Body pillow... We may never know.

8) Goomies 2 is apparently a thing- why are so many 80s movies sequels coming out. They recently announced Beetlejuice 2 and now this? Idk I didn't really love the original Goonies from what I saw (sorry!) so I'm not all that excited.

9)Bryan Cranston announces he will be writing a memoir- you can probably guess I'm super excited about this. I'm a huge breaking bad fan, the memoir is apparently mostly about his years on Breaking Bad and it's just going to be freaking cool! Soooo excite!!!


10) Hbo 2 showed Game of Thrones all weekend- I love GoT but I'm not as obsessed with it as others and I haven't seen it since Season 1. Either way pretty damn cool that it was on all weekend. I'm guessing it will still be on now if you're just reading this and you didn't know about it... Not quite sure. And of corse season 4 begins tonight and there will be even more character deaths now than ever probably. They kill a lot of people off all the time I mean damn! Also Silicone Valley starts tonight which I'm pumped for! Maybe I'll have a review later in the week!

Byeeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f