Skip to main content

Feeling Lovely Friday: Shower Routine

So you guys probably know how to take showers already, but I shower differently, and this is what makes me feel really lovely and relaxed.

So lately when I get in the shower I start by using conditioner in my hair. What???! That's Cray!!!! Yes it does seem cray, but Tati on YouTube recommended it, and I do think it works somewhat. I use the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, sometimes I use the Loreal total repair moisture conditioner, sometimes I like to use the Loreal total repair 5 hair mask... It varies. But last time I showered I used the three minute miracle which smells fantastic and I love. So I usually put this in my hair and then tie it back and do other showerly things.

So then I wash my body. I've been using the Ulta Shower Smoothie in the strawberries and champagne scent. I like these a lot. They have a lot of product in them, they smell good, they work and get you cleaned.

And then after that it's usually about 3 minutes so I wash out the conditioner and comb my hair with a wide toothed Ouidad comb. If you have curly hair and you want to keep it curly, it's good to only comb it and to just do that when it's wet to keep the curls in tact. My hair is dry too, so it makes sense to brush it when it's wet.

Then I shampoo my hair and I use the Loreal advanced moisture shampoo... Not sure the exact name, maybe I'll put in pics. It comes in a blue container.

So then I usually turn off the shower and sit down on a towel on the side of the tub to shave my legs. So I start off with using a scrub, I just got the Body Shop Raspberry Scrub. I love this. This is not the first time I've mentioned loving this, it will not be the last. I love it. So I scrub, then I take a I use a washcloth and wash it off and then I shave.

So I've been using the Skintimate shaving cream for dry skin. I pretty much only use this or the EOS and lately I've been liking this more. The packaging is cool too, it doesn't foam up, so the cream comes from the bottom and you squueze it to get it out. It works a little better that way, the EOS cream gets stuck in the bottle. I like this a lot.

Then I wash it off and put on body butter. I have been using the Paris Amour body  butter from Bath and Body Works. I like this scent and it goes well with the Strawberries and Champagne body wash. It's a good way to moisturize.

And sometimes I will use the scrub on my arms, wash that off and then put on the bath and body works triple moisture body cream. I've been using Paris amour also lately. I like the smell and formula of this. It's just good.

And usually when I get out of the shower I comb my hair again, use the Not Your Mothers Beach Babe texturizing cream. I just scrunch it up and play with it a bit. I spray the not your mothers beach babe spray afterwards and play with it some more. It's good, it smells like coconuts and I like it. And then I use some sort of hair oil. I have a bit of the Loreal dry oil left and I have another extraordinary oil from them that I just got and I like to use after the shower also.

Sooo that is it. A lot of this stuff are new developments and I thought I would share it with you guys. I'm a little obsessed with body products, not gonna lie. It makes me feel lovely though, so I really enjoy it.

Byeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f