Skip to main content

Empties! Spring Cleaning Edition!











Sooo I used  up some products right before my spring break and I was so close to having some more empties I thought I'd wait another week or so to post this... so here you go!

Sooo let's see what I got here....

First off is the Avon Naturals cucumber shower gel- I really liked this! It smells really good, the shower gel gets me nice and clean and it smells clean... Have I said clean enough because it's really clean. I would repurchase this.

I liked it a lot better than the Avon Naturals Juicy Moisture Pomegranate and Mango. The scent of this was great but the formula wasn't amazing. I felt like I needed to use A LOT to get me clean. One thing I've noticed after using a lot of these Avon Naturals is that they all have different formulations, so if you like one formula, you might not necessarily like them all. They are super affordable and really good. They all smell great, it's just not a consistent formula really. The best formula is the Banana scent, it's super moisturizing and just good. Probably won't repurchase this one, but I do enjoy the scent a lot... So maybe if they reformulate it or something. Idk.

Ohhhh and another body product which I love! The Ulta 3-in-1 shower smoothie in Merry Macaroon! Ulta has  my favorite shower products I think, they are kind of pricey, but there is always some sort of deal or freebie with them that is good. This one was actually a Christmas Present from my sister and I think it was just a limited edition for Christmas. If you see it on sale though, you should get some.

And then another one in... Idk the name I threw it out already. I think it was something with sprinkles... It was a Christmas one and it had a cupcake on it.  that I just finished last shower! Smells a lot like Trix yogurt so it just fills my shower with nostalgia and makes me feel like I'm a child and I just got my braces tighter and I don't want to eat solid food. Cause that's when I are a lot of Trix yogurt as a kid. I hope they still make that. The Cotton Candy flavor was The BEST! And that's what this smells like.

This empty is kind of a half empty. I think I still have one use left in this maybe, but I'm not quite sure. It is the Covergirl Stay fabulous 3-in-1 foundation. I kind of liked this sometimes, other times I did not. It's a really nice coverage and has an amazing staying power.  This shade didn't totally match, idk what shade will. It wasn't like terrible, but it was maybe a shade off. It clings to dry skin, but it did seem to work better with a primer, so there's that. I would repurchase this, but not right now. I have some other foundations and BB creams, so I'm set.

And the next is my Maybeline Dream Lumi Concealer. I didn't love this, I don't think it really concealed much. Maybe I'm too young and I don't notice the effects of concealer yet. Maybe my dark circles are too dark for being a student and am English major. Don't know, but ultimately won't repurchase.

This next thing I probably should repurchase. It is the Pantene BB Cream. I love this, I used it in place of my Ouidad curl soufflé and I thought it was good with the making my hair soft part, but kind of took away from the curl. Really really liked this. Was super bummed that I ran out, thought I still had a lot left. I may repurchase this as soon as tomorrow. Lol.


I also finished up one of my favorite pocketbac sanitizers, in the cinnamon buns flavor. I have another one of these, I love them. If BBW stops making these I may cry. They already stopped my other favorite, candy corn so without this and candy corn I'd be sad. They have so many good ones though and I have sooo many it's insane.

Anddd I finished another EOS shaving cream. These are my favorites, I have others at my house, I'm
trying something new in my dorm right now, but this one is amazing.  I've only ever tried the pomegranate raspberry scent which I really love. Too much fruity smell tends to bother me, but this is just light enough that it's really nice and the formula is great for dry skin. Loves it! I actually finished a Skintimate dry skin non-foaming shaving gel too and forgot to take a pic. Ohhh well.

This one is another bummer and it is my Forever Midnight triple moisture body cream. I bought 3 of these when Bath and Body Works had their semi annual sale. I loved it sooo much when I first tried it I needed to stock up. It is the most luxurious lotion I've ever used and I won't need to repurchase it anytime soon because I already have 2 back ups. So that's good!

And this is a few weeks later I finished a few more things and I thought I'd mention them. I thought I would post this earlier... So that's what this is about.

I have two more bath and body works things. I have the moonlight path body butter and shower gel. Smelled good and it worked really well. Got me clean and all. I like the bath and body works body butters a lot. Ill repurchase eventually,but right now I'm using another one.

And I finished my bodycology sugar scrub. I love this stuff, I will repurchase this as soon as possible. It smells good and I like it better than the Victoria secret scrubs. I have the toasted sugar scent. It smells exactly like Warm Vanilla Sugar. It's good.

I also have just a tiny bit left of my Garnier Fructis dry shampoo. I liked this a lot. I think I maybe liked it better than Batiste... But I want to go back to Batiste for some reason. Idk I just like it. I also have the Herbal Essence one, but the cap broke and it won't spray now... So I need to either throw that out or hack into it somehow... I think I'll just toss it and get batiste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f