Skip to main content

AppyNess- What's On My Iphone

Heyyy all, so I do these app reviews and I've seen people do What's on my Iphone things before, so I figure why not tell you all that.

I don't use a whole lot of apps and I don't have too too many, but the ones that are on my ipod I tend to use quite a bit.

I'm going to split this into "Pages" because thats sort of how my iphone is organized. you know like when you turn the screen and there are other apps. I arrange it so that there are more pages so that I can see the picture of Lucky on the windowsill that we took before he passed away. That is my current home screen and I don't really want to ever change that. It's such a cute pic and I just miss my Lucky Dog and it makes me think of him.

And my home screen is a really cute picture of my new puppy Spencer in a pillow, which is also cute and always cheers me up when I'm having a rough day.

So the first "Page" are the basic things that come on the iphone. The Utilities folder, the phone app with contacts, clock, calender, photos, camera, facetime and music. Exciting stuff right?

 The next page is my more used apps. First I have Facebook because I prefer using the facebook app than actually going on my computer on facebook. Really I just like writing status's and looking up memes and stuff like that.

Then Instagram. I think Instagram is my favorite social media outlet because I'm full of myself and love taking selfies lol.I also love posting pics of my dog, anything that I'm eating that is particularly good, and other stuffs. I take a lot of pictures of myself looking sleepy and nerdy also... I just like the site a lot.

Then I have another Utilities folder with my Contacts, calculator, compass, voice memos, and iBooks. This one is a little more random, I think I used to have other things, but I delete apps a lot.

Then I have my Hopstop app, which I don't use all that often because I don't go in the city that often, but its useful when its useful. I might move it to another page or something, but I like having easy access to it right now.

Then I have Stitcher which is another app that I use A TON! I like listening to podcasts, a lot of great comedians have podcasts and they are all on Stitcher. Its nice and fast and easy. I dig it.

Next is Candy Crush, which I used to be super obsessed with. I haven't been really into any games for a while now though. I'm not going to delete it because it is super fun, but I'm just not that addicted right now. When I get addicted to a game though, its pretty intense.

Then Google Maps, which I don't use all that often but it comes in handy from time to time.

Then Weather Pups which is probably my favorite app ever invented. It tells you the weather, but with pictures of adorable dogs on it! HOW CUTE IS THAT!

So that was sort of my most used page, the next page is sort of games, and fun stuff mostly.

First I have a folder for games. It used to just be Plants Vs. Zombies but I moved some things around and put some more games in it. So I have both Plants vs. Zombies 1&2,Minion Rush, Tiny Tower, Sudoku, Fix it Felix Jr, and My Muppets. The last 2 are kind of kiddish, but Fix it Felix is probably one of the first apps I downloaded and one of the only I still have from that first download. And My Muppets is just kind of fun and I have a million Muppet dollars, so I kind of want to keep it. And I love the Muppets so there is that.

Then I have one of my very favorite apps, Shazam. I wish that there was an app like this for everything in life. I love that you can just find out any song right away while listening to it and then you have just an extra bit of knowledge because of this app. Cannot tell you the satisfaction that this app gives me! I want to invent one where you can just take a picture of an actor or something and it will bring you to his IMDB page so that you can see who he is. And it can like connect to your netflix or ask you what shows/movies you watch so that you can find out HOW exactly you know that person.

There are so many actors that I know I know from somewhere, but I don't know how. It can be something as little as they were on one episode of Desperate Housewives or as complicated as they were on several episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch... this app would just be a super useful hypothetical app.

Next is Pandora, which I don't use all that much, but every once and a while I get tired of my music... but not tired enough that I want to give up on it completely. It's also nice to listen to around Christmas time.

Then I have Buzzfeed. I downloaded this app recently, but I don't use it that much. I usually use the facebook app which brings me to Buzzfeed, so I don't think I need a whole other app for it... idk. Maybe I'll delete it.

Then I have a countdown app because I have lots of things to look forward too in life and this lets me know how many days they happen in. I used to use this a lot more, it was really exciting when Arrested Development Season 4 was coming out, and then there was Despicable Me 2... there just used to be a lot of excitement in my life and its all DEAD NOW! Well that's dark... but not untrue.

Then I have bitstrips. I like Bitstrips but I don't use them a lot. I'm gonna make one now...

And then I have a folder labeled "Entertainment" which just has Moviefone and Flixster on it. Moviefone works a little better than Flixster and its easier to use... so I may delete flixster, but I like having it there just in case.

Then I have my "Social" folder because I'm such a social person. That has Twitter which I'm trying to get back into. Snapchat, which I hardly ever use, Pintrest which I don't know how to use, Yappem which I downloaded recently and haven't felt like using. And GroupMe which should be super easy to use, but its a middleman way of group texting and idk how I feel about it yet. But whenever my friends and I groupchat we end up super frustrated and bitchy and annoying... so yeah lol. Sorry friends, but you realize that this is what happens.

Then I have my store apps, these are just all apps for stores, not too interesting. But I have Ulta, Pink Nation, American Eagle, Target, Aeropostale, Sephora and then another folder for some coupon apps... in that folder I have Retail Me Not, which I LOVE, Target Cartwheel and Groupon. Retail Me Not is great because if you are entering the mall or something like that, it will send you a push notification letting you know all the coupons for all the stores in the mall and surrounding areas. I'm not totally sure if it'll give you a code for that coupon... but we live in the age of the internet and you can find that shit out. So yeah, I haven't actually even used that app for coupons, but I like knowing what offers are being offered.


And those are all my pages. At the bottom of my phone , like the very bottom bar I have Gmail, messages, safari and reminders because I use those the most and I need easy access to them.

So yeah that is all. This was kind of an impromptu appyness, I was going to write a review of The Muppet Movie now, but I thought I'd write this first... even though I will probably publish the Muppet review first... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f