Skip to main content

March favorites

March is over now. It is sooo sad, but that means it's time for some favorites! I feel like March was a super good month for favorites. There's been some good stuff that happened and all in all pretty cool. Here are my obsessions.

And just a few notes I am posting this blog now, but I will edit it to include some pictures and stuff. I'm wrote this on my iPad because I did t have internet access and now I don't have my laptop on me... So yeah. All the pics of the fashion related stuff can be seen on my haul, so check there!!!

Makeup 

L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid powder- I've been digging this foundation for a while now. I haven't been wearing make up all that consistently, but I've been liking this when I do wear it... So yeah! 

Stila in the Light palette- I saw some old pictures of myself and I thought I looked cute, and I knew I mostly used that palette when those pics were taken, so that's what I've been using and I love it! 

Milani Lip Intense Liquid color- this is a love/ hate thing... Ugh long story. I did a true test Thursday on Fiery Coral, I tried it and loved it, so I got the other 3 colors. There was something wrong with the formula of the other 3 so I took them back and I'm not going to repurchase them anytime soon cause I mean 3 of four tasted rotten and didn't apply right, sooo that's kind of a bad sign. I also think I lost the Fiery Coral one I had which makes me really REALLY sad because that was my favorite. This is a kind of favorite but kind of an unfavorite. Idk guys lol. 

Miliani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss- these are great too, but again the second one I got didn't smell right completely. I still kept that one and I like these a lot and I'm happy I actually have these. 

Nyx Mood Lip Gloss- I had lost this for the longest time and just found it recently to my complete delight! I don't know that they still sell this even, but I really love it, it's the cheapest, nicest color and it's just kind of cool that it changes color too.



Fashion

Long Cardigans (Windsor) I've mentioned these a bunch but these are probably my favorite find of the month. I got a couple of longer cardigans from the store Windsor for 14.90 that have adorable prints on them and they're warm and they're just great. I'm gonna be rocking mine all spring and 
summer, probably all year round they're just sooo great! I love them. Too cute and comfy. 


Cotton on Sweatshirt- speaking of cute and comfy, this is adorable and super comfy. I like this 

because it's purple,it says New York and it has my birth year on it. Plus it's the COMFIEST and amazing! 


This scarf- I've been looking for a super colorful scarf because I think that can go with everything because it has a bit of every color in it. I've been wearing this a lot and it's just amazing. 


Statement Necklaces- this one in particular from Forever 21 I've been loving. It's just colorful and bright and again can go with a lot because it's different colors. Loves it! 


Food 
Hazed and Confused- ohhhhhh my god. This is fantastic. It's one of the new Ben and Jerry's core Ice Creams. If you know the flavor Karmal Sutra, it's like that. It's a vanilla and chocolate with chocolate chips and in the core of the pint there is hazelnut.... Ohhh my god. If you think Nutella is good frozen Nutella with ice cream will give you a full on foodgasm, it's amazing! 



















Hazed and Confused- ohhhhhh my god. This is fantastic. It's one of the new Ben and Jerry's core Ice Creams. If you know the flavor Karmal Sutra, it's like that. It's a vanilla and chocolate with chocolate chips and in the core of the pint there is hazelnut.... Ohhh my god. If you think Nutella is good frozen Nutella with ice cream will give you a full on foodgasm, it's amazing! 






Firebirds- this is a restaurant that just opened up in my mall and it is one of my new favorites. It has yummy tortilla soup, which is their everyday soup and really good ribs... It's just sooo amazing. The drink I had was good too, a bit strong though. I can't remember what it was called lol. All of the waiters there were also super attractive. It was an awesome experience. 


Sour patch kids gum- this is good too. I love sour patch kids and the gum is a little weird but I still totally love it. My favorite is the red berry but the green one is good too. I also love popping my gum 
and blowing bubbles. It's fun. 




Heisenberg's recipe rock candy- my dad picked this up for me because we both love breaking bad and we've been watching it nonstop for a month pretty much. It's basically blue rock candy shaped to look like blue meth. Really funny, but it also tastes really great! And this is a good transition to my next set of favorites... 


Television 



Breaking Bad- There aren't that many dramas I like that much on tv, I'm pretty much only into comedy but this show is AMAZING! Ohhh my gosh I'm really obsessed with it, as you can probably 
tell by all of my posts about it. It's just the best drama on television. I have to say I like it as much as 
Arrested Development, but for drama.YES I SAID IT! In reality if I were given a choice between the two shows, I'd choose AD, but Breaking Bad is definitely my other favorite show. 

@Midnight- this is a really funny game show where comedians compete on funny games based on Internet memes mostly and it's just really funny to watch. Great concept. I loved the show Bunk that was on IFC a few years ago, this is a lot like that, but more interactive. It's really good. I love it. 


Movies 

I saw a lot of movies In March, and I recommend them all. I'd say definitely see Grand Budapest. It's really pretty and just a good movie overall, although it had a disappointing end. If you want a fun girls night, Single Moms club. Date night might be good for Need For Speed, although I saw 
Budapest with my dude. 


Books 

642 Things to write about- I've been having fun with this. Got it over spring break. It just gives a tiny boost of creativity that I think I needed. Really fun. 

Orange is the New Black- 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f