Skip to main content

Last Minute Gift Ideas

So... these are literally lassssttt minute gift ideas. Lol. It's Christmas Eve, its kind of your last chance... you need something quick, easy and good.

Now these aren't the times to go to the mall... you probably don't want to go to the grocery store, these are quick, easy cheap things... that may get you a little out of trouble. Lol. I'm not saying get these for your wife, girlfriend, mom... but if you're desperate and you don't want to go to the mall... here are some things.

You could always get E-gift cards. Check out what online only stores they like and see if you can get an e-gift card. You could also probably get them from other stores and retailers that are not online only. You could check out Guilt City, they offer discounts on websites... so you can buy a 50 gift card for 40 dollars or something like that.

Scratch off tickets are also a good gift. You can go to your local convenience store and get a few holiday themed ones. These are fun and maybe they'll win some money!

I'd also look at local favorites. Local stores will probably be a little less busy, maybe get a gift card to their favorite restaurant or if theres a jewelry store or something. Bakeries are going to be a little more busy, but if you want to do that... that's good too.

Check out some of their favorite things at CVS. CVS has a little bit of everything at a somewhat reasonable price. They have a lot of beauty things on sale now, they have holiday decor and candy and toys and even some things like blankets and electronics. You could find a lot there to give for Christmas gifts.

Even if you just know what kind of shampoos or something someone uses and maybe gift those and some other hair care and body care things and call it a pamper kit... you can get away with a lot if you can package things cutely. Lol.

Or just candy or food. If someone were to give me Cool Ranch Doritos, Kettle cooked potato chips, some candy like Twix or hershey kisses... I'd be happy.

See what sort of DIY things you can do from things you have in your house. If you have the ingredients to bake some cookies, bake some nice cookies. If you have the things in your house. I just saw a DIY for a gingerbread sugar scrub online, and I think I have all the ingredients for that in my house, and that was kind of cool. I don't have the containers... but still.

My biggest recommendation for this sort of real end of the wire shopping: Make it personal. Get things you know that you know they like. Even if its just candy and snacks from CVS... if you know what they like it can be really nice and personal and they'll know that you like them and took your time to do something for them. It doesn't have to be anything big, because really, it is the thought that counts.

Hope this was a useful last minute post!

Byeee! Happy Hunting!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f