Skip to main content

Chart Chat: All Movies Edition

So this is a different edition of Chart Chat. I needed something to do and Chart Chats are easy... but whenever I do the Music charts too close together... its always the same few songs that are at the top... so instead of that, I decided to do the top movies on iTunes too... I may do different things in the future also just cause I like Chart Chats... but I don't like the same songs over and over again.

Box Office Charts 

5) Alvin and The Chipmunks: Road Chip- AlvinnnnnnN!!!! Lol. I actually saw and really liked the first Alvin and the Chipmunks. I've never seen the Squeakqel or Chipwrecked or anything... but it is a Christmas tradition that around every few Christmases theres an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie! Cute family fun. Although it looks like people are a little over this franchise as well. It seems like if you had little kids this would be the movie to see on Christmas... but this didn't really make a ton of money. I don't know the budget for the movie, I don't know if its a huge failure or not... but it seems like people are kind of over the franchise... but maybe not. Idk. I was kind of over it when they came out with a sequel... I'm sure its still cute and Alvin... but yeah... #5... I guess people were taking their kids to another franchise instead... hmm wonder what that is.

4) Sisters- I really want to see this movie! I think I'm seeing it sometime this week... Its got Amy Poehler and Tina Fey and they're sisters and they're crazy and fun and it looks AWESOME! Its gotten pretty good reviews, I've heard if you're going to see a funny movie this weekend or out right now... see this one... and yeah. That is probably what I will do. Its good. I want to see this.

3) Joy- I really wanted to see this movie... but the reviews for it are not great. I'll probably wait till its on tv to see it because if its getting that many bad reviews, movies aren't cheap and I don't want to do that... but it seems to be doing well now. Jennifer Lawrence is amazing and Bradley Cooper is. It sounds like an interesting enough movie... but yeah. This is number 3... that's about it... lol.

2) Daddy's Home- This looked funny enough... I don't think I'll see it in theaters though. It doesn't look that funny, but its Will Ferrel and he's always funny... so yeah it could be. I guess this is a family friendly movie? I thought it was rated R... I don't think it is though... not sure if Christmas is a great time for an R rated comedy release... not sure. I think I'll look that up eventually cause those are some of my favorites. Lol. This is good though!

1) Star Wars: The Force Awakens- Not a shocker! Star Wars! Haven't seen this yet... Don't spoil anything from it here... I love Star Wars and I'm really excited for the new characters and the old characters returning... Han Solo is still hot. There's the mystery of where Luke is... DONT SPOIL IT! I'm going to see this, I loved Star Wars as a kid... I even loved the prequels, idk if I understood them or if I would like them if I saw them now... but as a kid they were good. I'd see Revenge of The Sith again cause that was good... but yeah. This movie looks good. I can't wait to finally see it, and even though its going to take a while and the whole world will have seen it by the time I review it... I'll review it here too!

iTunes Movie Chart 

5) The Intern- This was on the charts when I did these a few months ago. I kept making fun of this movie because I felt like its been done before... they had midnight showings of it and I thought that was hilarious... no one seeing The Intern will be able to stay up till midnight to watch this! And I have a friend thats an intern and i asked her if this movie related to her life... which of corse it doesn't. Lol. I still kind of want to see it... but yeah. I'm never not going to laugh at the concept of this movie.

4) Trainwreck- I love Amy Schumer and I love this movie. I actually saw this in theaters and I have the DVD. Not surprised its a hit on iTunes because it would be a good movie to watch on a plane or something. I really like it. I would recommend this if you're going away this holiday. Might be awkward if you're sitting next to a stranger or a little kid or something.

3) Sicario- I think this was in the Chart Chat a little while ago... and it did well in theaters I think despite the fact that I've never heard of it.It looked pretty good too when I looked up what it was on that chart chat... not something that would interest me... I think its more actiony... but it didn't seem like a bad movie. If you're into action movies... I think this is an action movie so maybe you would like it. Idk. It could be good.

2) Mission Impossibe: Rogue Nation- I feel like Mission Impossible movies never really fail. You can't really go wrong with them either. Tom Cruise is a good actor and he's always good in them. They're fun to watch. I've never seen one, I know my parents like these movies a lot though. It seems like another good movie to download. Its probably better to watch in theaters or on a big screen instead of on tv... but still.

1) The Martian- This looked really good. I kind of want to read the book. Maybe I will, I have some Target gift cards, Maybe I'll pick it up and then see the movie. Matt Damon's a great actor and he can kind of do anything and make it exciting. This was like the beginning of the Oscar Race type of movies... so it might get snubbed. Personally, I think it'll still be recognized because its gotten that many good reviews. Yeah... this seemed like a good movie... I will watch it after I read the book.

So those are the charts... hope you guys like them!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f