Skip to main content

Blogmas Day 8: Christmas 2015: It List

So I love making lists, I don't really check them twice...but these are just fun to do and I like doing this, especially fun for Blogmas. So yeah.

1) Green Mountain Gingerbread K Cups- This was also in my December 2015 It list... but it is delicious! Yesterday I also put some Gingerbread Coffee Creamer in it and then put whipped cream and cinnamon on top... so yummy! I like it better than the Starbucks Gingerbread I think! That is saying a lot... but yeah. Its so good!

2) Chocolate Covered Cherry Kisses- Ohhh my gosh... these are my favorite candy. I really like chocolate covered cherries, but I like these a little better because its just the cream in the middle and I LOVE THAT! Sometimes the consistency of cherries in chocolate weirds me out a bit and I feel like I'm biting a toe... this I feel like I'm just eating something with lots of goo. I have a bag in my room... and I needed to hide it cause it was too damn good. I could not stop eating it!

3) Mickey Mouse Christmas Specials- Weirdly this year I've loved watching the Mickey Mouse cartoons that are on Netflix. They have Snowed In at The House of Mouse, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. My favorite is the House of Mouse one because I love Mickey's Christmas Carol. Its one of my favorites, its really funny and short... plus they have a good version of The Nutcracker and some other funny cartoons. Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas is CGI... so that I have a harder time watching cause I don't like Mickey in CGI... but I still love Mickey Cartoons.

Scrooge McDuck is another one of my favorite characters, so I love that he makes an appearance in all of these.

4) Vlogmas- So I really like when Youtubers do Vlogmas, where they Vlog every day until Christmas. Its just fun to watch. I'm not always super into vlogs but I like seeing how everyone celebrates the holidays and this year I've especially liked it I think! It gets you in the holiday spirit! Its fun!

5) Starbucks- It is no secret that I love me some Starbucks... especially the holiday beverages! The Eggnog Latte is a fave, the Gingerbread is good... my mom kind of got me hooked on the Caramel Brûlée. It just feels like Christmas when I go in there and have a nice hot coffee I just love it! Its just the place to be during the holidays.

6) Carrie Underwood Christmas Songs- Random but I've been hearing a lot of Carrie Underwood songs on the radio lately, she has some Christmas songs that are really nice. I've never been a big Carrie Underwood fan. Not that I didn't like her, I just never listened to her songs, country isn't really my favorite... but she has an amazing voice! I may start to listen to her other stuff to because her Christmas songs are just nice. Not everyone has a good voice for Christmas music... but she has an amazing one!

Other people I think are great for Christmas Music... Vanessa Williams, Michael Buble, Josh Groban of corse... some people just have amazing Christmas song voices and others might be just as talented but they don't have the Christmas voice. I like Carrie Underwood though. She is good!

7) Hood Egg Nog- I'm still pretty mad at Hood for discontinuing the Sugar Cookie and Gingerbread Egg Nog flavors... but the ones that they currently have are not terrible. There's the Golden Nog, which is really yummy. Thats what Starbucks uses in their eggnog lattes I think. There is Vanilla... which tastes the most like the Sugar cookie, and there is Pumpkin... which is really good if you aren't tired of Pumpkin Spice Everything. These are actually Holiday Nogs because Hood is starting The War on Eggs. Jk, they don't actually contain Eggs, so they are Holiday Nog... so if you're allergic to eggs, these might work for you!

8) Minion Christmas things- Can't forget about Minions just cause its the holidays! Minions are my favorite year round... I just love them. This year we actually got an inflatable minion thingy for our lawn. Its two minions making a minion snowman and its adorable. And I have an adorable Minion Christmas Sweater that my sister's (now) fiancé got me last year that I can't wait to wear! It has been unseasonably warm in Jersey... but I think its going to get cold before Christmas. Its currently 2:44 am on December 15th and I'm a little chilly. So yeah. That'll be good.

9) Elf- Is there a movie with a better ending than Elf? Christmas or non christmas. I love Elf, Elf the musical is great too... cannot recommend it enough. I think I've only seen this once this holiday season... and that needs to change soon.

Another couple of movies that I love watching and this year I've especially liked watching are The Year Without a Santa Claus and Santa Claus is coming to town. Idk, I feel like as a grown up I appreciate them more than when I was a kid. Especially the Year Without A Santa... which I really liked for the music as a kid... but now I think its sweet that the kids give Santa presents and its just a nice story. I kind of like Santa Claus is coming to Town a Bit better... but both are good.

Muppet's Christmas Carol too... just really great.

10) Hallmark Singing snowmen- These are great. They're just snowmen that sing. This year there is a momma snowman with a kid snowman and a doggy begging for cookies... too cute! I love how these have changed through the years and I've collected them for a long time and still love them!

So that is everything... hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f