Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up: 9/27/2015

Favorites 

Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K Cups- I know everyone is on a massive Pumpkin Spice K Cup Hunt right now and... yeah. Its hard to find one that is good and tastes pumpkiny, but also still tastes like coffee and is actually good. Out of the two I've tried, this is the one I like. Lol. I didn't really like the Stop and Shop brand K Cup... those tasted kind of like a candle and had a little too much spice. This actually tastes good. Like something you would get at Starbucks or something. Its yummy and just tastes really nice. I like it a lot.

The Muppets- I really liked the premier of this show. I think it's going to be so good. It was really funny and its not just like a kids show. When they say "its not your grandma's muppets"... I mean it is and thats good and stuff... but I don't know. I was expecting it to be like a kid's 30 Rock... but I think its more of a kids Bojack Horseman... which isn't a kids show at all really. lol. I liked it though! I think you will like it if you did like Bojack Horseman!

Minions Blanket- Idk if I mentioned this last week but my mom got me a blanket from Costco with the minions on it and its incredibly adorable but also really really warm and I just really like it and my dog likes it and its comfy and cute.

What I watched 
So I had been more into Supernatural than my other shows last week... but this week I decided to get back to watching some of them because Supernatural is more exciting towards the end of the season than it is at the beginning... and I'm at the beginning right now... I still watched it and still love it... but I decided that this would be a good time to pick up on the other shows. Lol.

So I watched Arrow again... which I didn't even watch last week and its such a great show. I think the actor that plays Oliver is great because he's so different when he's on the Island, when he's with people that don't know his secrets and when he meets people that do know his secret. Its really a complicated role and I think he does a great job.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D too! I don't think I'll finish it by Tuesday... I guess I'll know when I post this and I'll let you know, but I'm pretty far and I think I could maybe finish it by the second or 3rd episode. There aren't many seasons, they're all on Netflix and its just easy to watch. I love it.

I watched most of The Emmy's. I thought they were good, I know that Scott Auckerman was one of the writers, and I'm a fan of him, so that was funny. And Andy Samberg is a good host, so that was good. It wasn't really boring. Olive Kitteridge won so many awards! I saw Some of Kitteridge, I didn't see All Of Kitteridge like Andy Samberg said... and I thought it was good, everyone did a good job... very hard to watch though. I don't know who would watch the full thing because that would be like 4 hours of torture... I'm sure the Academy didn't watch it. Lol. Not that it was bad... but watching it is kind of torture because its such a weird thing and its really sad but also a comedy. I liked it... but it was torture. Lol.

I watched most of the season premiere of The Big Bang Theory. I'm kind of over this show and I think its a little stupid to have Leonard cheat on Penny... also thats kind of lazy writing, I don't think it ever happened on screen... similar to Penny's marriage to the dumb guy... it was just kind of a weird filler that the writers kind of just came up with that didn't really add or take away from anything. Idk. If he had somehow cheated on Penny with Raj's sister... that would be bad and different... but since it was just some random girl that we don't know that didn't happen on camera... I don't really care. Maybe it was on camera, I don't think so though because it seemed like a "shocking revelation" that the audience didn't know about. Idk... like I said... I'm over the show. It isn't bad, I see the universal appeal I'm just over it.

The Mindy Project! Mindy had her baby who is Leo Castilano. Loved it! So funny and good! I love Mark Duplass and he was great in it!

I watched ABC's Tuesday Night Lineup... well at least the first 2 shows of it. Which were both good, I have my review of The Muppets up here if you'd like to read it. I also watched the Wednesday lineup for ABC... missed The Middle and The Goldbergs... or most of The Goldbergs... but Modern Family was pretty good and Blackish was great.

Also TGIT of corse... I loved Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder! Greys was good too, but I don't pay too much attention to it. Also watched Shark Tank with Ashton Kutcher... I like Ashton as an actor... I kind of hope he gets more serious roles because I think he's good at being serious, even in a bad movie like Jobs... but I do not like him as a Shark at all. He kept interrupting people and I don't think he's quite as rich as the other sharks... so I don't know if he wanted to spend his money too much.

Highlights 

Idk if I talked about what I did Saturday last week, but we went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse in Princeton and it was a really long drive but it was really great food. I had crab cakes and a pomegranate martini that tasted like sour patch kids and we had lobster mac and cheese and really good sweet potatoes and the most delicious onion rings. And I had Creme Brûlée for dessert. It was good.

Sunday I went to a Car Show. There was a car we knew that was there and we wanted to see it. lol. Funny way of describing that. I went to lunch with my parents and we had a white pizza with tomatoes and mozzarella... which was a weird craving that I had specifically for tomatoes and mozzarella... so that was good. And I went to Applebees later with my friend and that was good too.

Monday I didn't really do anything. I watched Supernatural and cleaned my room a little. And then watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D too. Wednesday I didn't do anything at all really. I think I watched Supernatural all day again...

I went shopping on Thursday! That was fun! And then TGIT was back which was also very fun! Also had a very weird dream... Well a couple of weird dreams. One was a nightmare and my dog got a paperclip and was eating it and I tried to get it from him... but then I was in this sort of torture device/funhouse thingy where I was being cloned and suffocated because I knew they were trying to clone me and I screamed something like "you'll never get away with this" in a cyborg voice and then woke myself up because I realized that part of how I was dying was how Rebecca died on How To Get Away With Murder and the place looked like it was from supernatural... and I was like "ohhh this is a dream. Wake up." So I did. And then I had another dream about David Schwimmer... so that was weird. I've never given much thought to actual David Schwimmer so much as Ross from friends... but he had a good role. I think he had fun playing himself in my dream. He did a good job... lol.

Friday I had a coffee from Starbucks with my mom! Which was fun!

Yesterday we had some family friends over for one of their birthdays... and thats about everything!

Hope everyone had a great week!
Byee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f