Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: The Mindy Project Season 4 premiere

Soooo The Mindy Project has its new home on Hulu... but it is the same Mindy Project.

I thought that the first episode was really great. It had Joseph Gordon Levitt in it... what's not to love? lol. Plus  Mindy's parents! It was great.

So I liked seeing the old characters from the first three seasons and they were all the same. Mindy, Danny, and Morgan were all the same. Plus Mark Duplass back as Deloreon... who is one of my favorite guest actors ever... I kind of wanted him and Mindy to get together even though he's kind of an ass... I just thought he was really funny and I like chis character and his whole dynamic was really cool... but anyway I really liked seeing him again and everyone else and that they were the same characters. It didn't seem different like Arrested Development or Community... it felt like it was the same as the other seasons. It was good.

So Danny went off to see Mindy's Parents and confessed his love of Mindy to them... but it was to their servant and then he didn't tell them because Mindy's dad had a knife and it was bad. And yeah... that whole dynamic was funny... it was interesting to see the two people that are responsible for Mindy and Danny interacting with them... that was good enough...

And then Mindy had an "It's a Wonderful Life" dream that she didn't marry Danny but she married Joseph Gordon Levitt instead and she was cheating on him and he was a bad person and she needed Danny and it was just sweet.

And then the ending was really great but I don't want to spoil it... lol. I'm excited to see next week cause its still really really good. I didn't keep up with Community when that was on Yahoo... that was good but definitely felt different to me. I watched Arrested Development on Netflix but that was really different too... but that made more sense... but yeah. But this is similar and really great.

So yeah overall... this was one of my favorite episodes and probably my favorite premier of TMP ever! Good job Hulu and Mindy and all the writers and actors for making such a smooth transition!

Byeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...