Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: Fall Schedule for The CW. Very disorganized lol.

Okay... so I can't really find the schedule for the CW... and they only have a few new shows coming on... but I think they're the channel I'm most excited for so let me try to piece this together and figure out what show is on when and when they start... this may be confusing... I'll link the schedule right here. You can kind of see what I mean... lol.


Monday- 
Crazy Ex- Girlfriend- This is a new show and the series premier is October 12. I think Jane the Virgin is on at 9... maybe this is on at 8? Not sure... doesn't list times. This doesn't look good. Its a musical I think... which is never a good thing on tv... and its about a girl that is trying to find her ex boyfriend or something. I could see this actually being amazing... but the musical thing has me thinking no... lol.

Jane The Virgin- This was my favorite new show of last year... I may have said that about Blackish or Fresh off The Boat too... not sure... but this was probably the real favorite. I love this show, its just a fun one to watch. Even though its something that could probably never happen in real life... you buy it on the show and they are kind of poking fun at Novellas in the show also. Its just really fun to watch. You've got to watch this on Netflix or Hulu or anywhere you can watch it... its such a fun show. This premiers October 12th!

Penn & Teller: Fool Us- I've heard its a fun show... I'm not the biggest fan of them. Penn is such a smart guy though. Teller is also really funny, I've heard him talk before.

Significant Mother- I think this was a Summer Show. Looks funny but bad... lol.

Whose Line Is It Anyway- 9pm... I haven't really watched this since its been on The CW because the only episodes I've seen are the ones I always catch on. Love Aisha Tyler and the rest of the cast though, she got me started on watching Arrow because she mentioned the crossovers between it and The Flash on an episode of The X Files Files... so yeah!

Tuesday- 
8pm- The Flash- Okay I think I've figured this out a little bit... but all my posts are out of order so it probably won't look that way... lol. I think some of these shows are on in repeats and some are not. The Flash I know is on in repeats, so it just says Tuesdays at 8... and idk when this comes back. I love Arrow, so I'm obviously going to start watching this as soon as its available somewhere... lol.

9pm iZombie- I watched the Pilot of this and did a review and its good. I'm not sure when its returning, but its on in reruns now... so thats cool.



Wednesday- 
8pm- America's Next Top Model- Never watched  this. Reality shows are not my cup of tea... but I'm happy this is still on for some reason.

Arrow- I'm guessing this is on at 9? Doesn't say. I just started watching it and I'm hooked. Love it. The most attractive cast on TV... and its great. Just a great show. Really excited for more... I'm only on season 1... so I have some catching up, but I have until October 7th to catch up... so I probably will.

Supernatural- I just started watching this show and its pretty good! I don't think I'll be caught up in time for this season though... but maybe soon! This premiers October 7th.

9pm A Wicked Offer- No Idea... but I guess its on now if I wanted to catch up or something... lol.

Thursday- 
Beauty And The Beast- Never interested me... I think this is on currently though, I think I saw it say new somewhere on my DVR. So idk if this is their fall schedule or not... but yeah. Its there.

The Originals- I've seen the pilot of this and its on my netflix list... I'd need to catch up before watching it, not my priority right now... I already have Thursday shows... but this is a good one and it comes back October 8th.

The Vampire Diaries- Also October 8th. Also have seen the pilot and would like to watch more, but not a top priority... but not a bottom one... lol.

Friday- 

Masters of Illusion- I think this is currently on... looks like a reality show... not sure if this is a summer thing or in the fall. Again this schedule is not well organized... I wish they had something separate for fall... but they don't.

Reign- Season Premier of this is October 9th. Its on my Netflix list, it always looked like a good show. I don't think its ever been popular, I think its always been almost cancelled... but I've heard its really good and I want to watch it. And probably will since nothing good is on Friday anyway... except Shark Tank.


Coming Soon- These shows aren't listed as to when they're going to be on... but they're new and sound interesting... well at least one does... a lot.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow- There's not a trailer for this yet, there was a comic con interview... but I didn't want to watch it cause I'm pretty sure this is another Spinoff of Arrow... or at least in the same DC Universe as Arrow, so I don't want to spoil Arrow for myself... but I'll definitely watch this. I think The CW is mostly going to have shows that are spinoffs of Arrow or take place in the DC Universe... and I think its going to work. Lol. ABC has Marvel, why shouldn't they have something.

Containment- I'm gonna guess theres no trailer for this yet... but I'm guessing its about disease or something... which is a real worry for lots of people now. Last year this show would have been so talked about because of Ebola... lol.

After All of That... I found the full schedule here. This lists the times and dates and stuff... don't know why I didn't look there first! Lol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f