Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: ABC Primetime Fall Schedule 2015

So right now I'm going to just review what I think of all the new shows coming this year for tv look like. I'm going to break it down by channels and then what night has on each night and time and yeah. I'm just going off of Eastern time because thats my time zone. Its the same on the west coast and its an hour earlier for central... which you probably know... but whatever. Lol. I just don't want to put 7/6c cause I don't want to. Lol.  And it took me a while to do ABC's so I'm going to post separate posts on all of them... yeah. This will be fall schedule week. ABC Is today, tomorrow will be CBS then NBC then Fox and I'll wrap it up with The CW. If you'd like to view shows that aren't listed yet or see trailers, check it out right here


ABC 

Sunday

7pm- America's Funniest Home Videos- Nice to see this is still on... although it is slightly irrelevant thanks to youtube. I still watch it from time to time because nothing is on on sundays at 7... so if I'm watching tv at 7, its probably this.

8pm Once Upon A Time- This is a show... I kind of want to get back into, but I think they've just went too far with everything... I liked the Wizard of Oz story... I didn't love the Snow Queen... didn't love Frozen and I hated the way they introduced Frozen because it was just like the movie... I liked the Peter Pan story... I just thought it was fun to see all the adults in Neverland... and idk. I kind of gave up... I might re-try... but it kind of lost me last season... not going to lie.

9pm Blood and Oil- I don't think this one is going to last. It doesn't look bad, the title is okay and everything... I don't see Chace Crawford becoming a major star from this. He was good on Gossip Girl but this doesn't look like its going to be it for him... I also don't like the commercials where they say "well you must have a big pair of brass ones." Thats just gross and I haven't learned anything about the show from the ads... so no. Premiers September 27th

10pm Quantico- This is one I would watch. It looks pretty good, I love that they're like spies and one of them has a secret. Not getting a lot from the title... and thats something that is really important... but not a bad title. I think people will like this, I think this will be one of the hits. Premiers September 27th.

Monday 

8pm Dancing With The Stars- This has never interested me and it never will. If Nia Vardalos were on it I would watch... but she's the only person I would watch on it. The cast doesn't sound bad... but I'm never going to watch it.

10pm Castle- I've heard this is a good show... never watched it. I like Nathan Fillion... just haven't watched it.

Tuesday- 

8pm The Muppets- This is the one show I know I'm going to watch. I'm pretty excited for it... it looks really funny and I love the muppets! I think this will be a great one! Premiers September 22nd and I cannot wait!

8:30 pm Fresh Off The Boat- I really like this show. I haven't seen all of season 1 yet... but I plan on it. Its really funny. The cast is good, I think this and The Muppets really shows the cutesy family comedies that ABC is known for and that have really been working for the network.

9pm Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D- Not really a Marvel Fan... but I want to start watching this show. I'm into the super hero comic book shows right now and I think this would be a good end to a fun Tuesday Night of television.

10pm- Beyond the Tank/ Wicked City- Wicked City premiers in October and until then I guess they're showing the re-runs of Beyond the Tank... Unless they're doing new ones. I don't love Beyond the Tank the way I love Shark Tank... but I would probably watch it. Wicked City I need to watch the trailer for cause I don't know what its about... Chuck Bass is a murderer? Not family friendly at all. This looks good... terrible for Family Friendly Tuesdays... lol. Very very dark... I hope they find a better night for this lol. I don't love the title and it takes place in 1982... so this could be a huge miss. Its really risky for ABC to do this dark of a show, I think its going to pay off though. I hope Blood and Oil gets cancelled early and they move this to that time... cause this doesn't belong on the same night as The Muppets... And if kids watch Agents of Shield this is on right after and it looks like you'll either have to explain a lot, or turn the tv off right away... and if you're child is sensitive to blood... this is a straight up murder show... lol.

Wednesday 

8pm The Middle- I like this show. Not my favorite of the night, but it always makes me laugh.

8:30 pm The Goldbergs- I love this show. Might be my favorite of the night... might actually be my current favorite comedy.

9pm Modern Family- ABC has the perfect lineup on this night and its not going to change. Modern Family I liked a lot... I don't always watch it now, but its okay.

9:30 pm blackish- I love this show. Really good and funny. I love Rainbow and the kids are all really funny too. Great cast.

10pm- Nashville- Never watched it... don't love Hayden Panitierre or however you spell her name... love Connie Brittan but... yeah. I'm sure its good... not my thing.

Thursday 

8pm Grey's Anatomy- Perfect lineup again and I know they aren't changing it... I'm excited to watch it without McDreamy and see what Shonda has in store. All good things.

9pm Scandal- Love it. Again Shondaland is amazing... I haven't seen every season of this though. I just jumped in last season and I should probably go back and watch... but I haven't yet.

10pm How To Get Away With Murder- Great show... cannot wait for this to be back. I hope they do a few more episodes this year. Its going to be great.

Friday 

8pm Last Man Standing- I wish they had a better Friday lineup. This show kind of makes me laugh but it isn't good... and sometimes it just makes me uncomfortable.

8:30 pm Dr. Ken- I love Ken Jeoung... this is the first show thats going to get cancelled though. Pretty sure. Maybe not of all the networks... probably... but if this makes it past 3 episodes I'll be shocked. and its sad.

9pm- Shark Tank- Yesss!

10 pm- 20/20- News.

Saturday- Saturday Night Football- Boo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f