Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: CBS Fall Schedule 2015

So this is one of the networks who's new shows I am most excited about. Theres at least one that I want to see... I thought Supergirl was supposed to be on too? Okay thats October 30th. Alrighty. I'm going to go with the October 30th version. Basically in the September fall Schedule The Big Bang Theory and Life in Pieces are on Mondays and Thursday Night Football is on on Thursdays. And some of the other comedies aren't on like 2 Broke Girls, Mom, Mike and Molly and things like that... so lets get to the October 30th version cause that is more interesting.

Monday- 

8pm Supergirl- This idea is exciting and I definitely want to watch it. It can really be done so wrong though that I'm not going to expect much. I wish it were on the CW with their DC Universe Shows... but sadly I don't think this will be a part of that... Maybe idk. Seems like DC is in the TV Game stepping it up after Marvel. This starts October 26th, so I will definitely be reviewing that on the 27th... I think lol.

9pm Scorpion- I think my mom watches this show and its not bad. I don't think she watches it every week though. Its not really my thing, but not bad.

10pm NCIS Los Angeles- Not my thing again, but I could watch it and be entertained. Thats a lot of CBS's shows... and a lot of their shows are just NCIS... so this will be pretty short lol. Kind of surprised that there are no comedies.

Tuesday

8pm NCIS- See Above.

9pm NCIS New Orleans- Also see above.

10 pm Limitless- I always kind of make fun of shows based off of movies that were unsuccessful... but this one looks like it'll work. I think it'll be a fun show!

Wednesday 

8pm Survivor- Reality Shows aren't my thing either...

9pm Criminal Minds- This show is weird. Not my thing either... lol. But it is really good.

10pm Code Black- I really like Marcia Gay Harden... this does not look like my thing though but I think it will do really well and might be a big hit. It kind of looks like every other hospital show though. Meh.

Thursday 

8pm The  Big Bang Theory- I watch this occasionally... used to love it now I don't really like the men of the show that much and they don't focus enough on Penny, Bernadette and Amy... so yeah.

8:30pm- Life In Pieces- I don't think this is going to last long. It might last a season, but it might not make it to Oct. 30th... so... yeah. Lol. Sorry it looks okay, but I don't think its going to be a hit.

9pm Mom- This is one of my favorite comedies on tv right now... which is sad as I keep saying of most comedies. I don't mean to offend the people that make these but its not Parks and Rec level good.

9:30 pm Angel From Hell- This has been done before and hasn't worked so this might be one of the first shows cancelled this season.

10pm Elementary- I want to start watching this in syndication.

Friday 

8pm The Amazing Race - Not my thing.

9pm Hawaii Five-O- I can watch this and not be bored... its not a bad show.

10pm- Blue Bloods- Same as Five O. Not my thing but I can watch it and enjoy it.

Saturday 

It just says Crimetime Saturday... so I think they re-air things like NCIS, Bluebloods and Elementary maybe... idk.


Sunday 

7pm 60 Minutes- News

8pm Madam Secretary- Not a bad show. Not a huge fan though.

9pm The Good Wife- lots of good people on this show. A lot of good shows had good people leave to be on this... so that interests me.

10 pm CSI Cyber- This is exactly like NTSFD; SD; SUV... so yeah. And it stars Patricia Arquette and Dawson from Dawsons creek... its cool and kind of unintentionally funny. But its still good. I don't watch it really... but what else is there to watch on Sundays at 10 when HBO shows aren't on right? Lol.


So yeah... a little weird only one CSI show on the schedule. I guess the regular CSI is airing later? Its the final season of that I think, and I don't think they're doing CSI Miami anymore right? Weird that we might live in a world with no CSI's soon! Gasp!

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f