Skip to main content

Scribbles About Food: Not Your Fathers Root Beer (21+)

So this is my first review of an alcoholic beverage I believe and I think thats cool. I know my profile picture probably looks a little young, but I am almost 24 so I can drink this stuff! Responsibly of corse, I don't drive but thats something not cool to do and I don't drink too much, I know my limits... I know people that don't know their limits and do drink to much and I don't like drinking with them so don't be that friend! Have a good time if your drinking but don't overdo it. This PSA brought to you by Shannon. Lol.

Anyway onto the review which is the fun part. I just recently started liking beer... but I'm weird with it. I like Miller Light... which is probably the worst stuff you could drink lol... but cold from the fridge, I don't mind it. My favorite is Blue Moon, which again I prefer from the bottle. I'm a bottle person, idk what it is I just really prefer drinking from a bottle. I also love Root Beer and Root Beer Floats. And this tastes just like root beer. There is barely any alcohol taste, my sister hates beer and she really liked this.

This isn't exactly like normal beer though, it doesn't really have a high alcohol content... but for beer its pretty high. I had one and it was stronger than I expected. I could definitely see if if people drank a few of these getting pretty drunk. They don't taste like alcohol at all really so I can see not even realize your drinking anything and then getting drunk. Its something you should definitely be careful for.

The woman at Wegman's also said these are like 500 calories... which is insane! It doesn't say anywhere on the packaging, so idk how true that is... I know if you're drinking beer you aren't exactly concerned about the calories but I thought I'd point it out. These are also hard to find. In NJ its like impossible, these are a small brewery... I think they're from Pennsylvania and there is a very high demand for them, so a lot of liquor stores are limiting customers to 1 6 pack per person... but if you can find them, pick one up. They're really yummy and definitely worth the 500 possible calories lol.

That is it! Hope you guys like this, remember my PSA. And enjoy!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...