Skip to main content

Thoughts of today.

I couldn't think of anything to post today... but I had some entertaining thoughts and moments throughout the day... so let's do that!

-I thought that Maroon 5's song "Animals" said "I'm gonna finger you tonight." Which is gross, but also why aren't there any songs about just hand stuff? There should be more songs for that!

-It's also funny that apple underlines the word "tonight" even when you aren't making plans. I think it would be funny if someone texted someone that and it just made an event for fingering happening sometime tonight. Lol.

- Why do people laugh so much in songs? Like with girl singers a lot of times they won't sing or say anything and there will just be a laugh or even a "Ha Ha" like in every song from the band The Sounds. Can we stop that. It's not like anything hilarious has been said. If you're doing it just cause the song is about having a good time, just say its about having a friggin good time. You're Taylor Swift, we already think you're young, carefree and adorable. Adding a laugh to your song isn't going to change that!

-I'm SUPER PUMPED for Gone Girl and I think Ben Affleck will be great in it. And he'll probably be a good Batman too... but its still way too soon. I'm tired of seeing all the same superheroes in the same movies... it's getting kinda boring.

- There are lots of characters on ABC shows with the same name and it's getting confusing. There is going to be a Lila on Forever next week but Lila is the dead girl on How To Get Away With Murder. These are both new shows, how am I supposed to keep up with that? Also the main character in Forever? Named Henry, same as the little boy on Once Upon a Time!

That's about everything I thought today... not really but you get the point.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...