Skip to main content

Shannon Goes Viral: Halloween Edition 2014!

It is time to go viral... but this time I'm going a little more scary viral with HALLOWEEN VIDEOS!

Its not gonna be that scary... actually it might be.

1) Disney Villains "Counting Scars"- This is cute. It was a bunch of people dressed as the Disney villains doing a parody of One Republic's "Counting Stars." It was cute the villains were well-acted and I thought the scar part at the end was great. It was funny.

2) Men try on Women's Halloween Costumes- This is probably the sexiest video on the internet. Buzzfeed got a group of men to dress up in the "sexy" women's costumes. These costumes include, Sexy Ladybug, Sexy Firefighter and Sexy Girl Scout. It was really funny... the costumes are ridiculous for women, but for men they look even more ridiculous. Also the guys were hot and seeing them in the "sexy costumes" was oddly hot, in my opinion at least. Fun to watch!

3) Thriller sung in 20 different styles- So this guy named Anthony Vincent does these things called "ten second songs" where he sings 1 famous song sung in styles of 20 different singers. This one was great too because it had a halloween theme to each of the artists. Jack Skellington, Ozzy Osbourne, Scary Spice, Rob Zombie, Vincent Price as the narrator... it was just great all around. I thought it was well done and I liked it a lot.

4) Weird Things all Vampire Couples Do- Another Buzzfeed one, or a parody of buzzfeed at least... I think its really buzzfeed anyway. Lol. They basically made one of their regular videos about couples and relationships and stuff but they made it about vampire couples. And they had everyday couple things and things that would only happen to a vampire. It was funny. I liked it!

5) A guide to staying alive in horror movies- This was a funny one but not the type of vid I really like. It was just a bunch of clips with some advice as what not to do in a horror movie in text before it. This was from Popsugar's youtube page. It was alright for a few quick laughs and some classic and modern horror movies. They also show a clip of my personal favorite, Sleepaway Camp, so I was good.

6) Yo! Hogwarts raps- Daniel Radcliffe makes a lot of movies you might watch on Halloween. The Woman In Black, Harry Potter, and now Horns. Makes enough sense for him to be halloween themed right? Lol. So Radcliffe rapped one of the fastest rap songs that is probably one more complicated to do, Alphabet Aerobics by Blackalicious and he did so FLAWLESSLY. It starts out kind of slow and it gets faster and he just did an awesome job. Fun video!

7) Marcel The Shell With Shoes On- Alright not halloween related at all but they just released a third installment of Marcel the Shell With Shoes on and I love that video. I had only ever seen the first one before, I didn't know that there was a second one. I think the second one might be my favorite just because of the quote at the end. "People ask me why I smile so much... Because its worth it." So cute! The third one was good too.

8) The Werewolf Bar Mitzfah- This is a video you have to listen to every halloween! I love this song, it seems like something that should actually be a real song. Spooky Scary!

Thats about it. I watched some prank videos... nothing super funny or anything and then I tried watching something called Halloween is Grinch Night, which is about the Grinch and I remember hearing it was scary for a kids movie. Anyway its 25 minutes and I'm not about that life right now, so yeah... lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f