Skip to main content

Shannon Goes Viral!- Fighting Kangaroos, Cheez-Its no longer allowed, Better call Saul, &More

1) Fighting Kangaroos set to Classical Music- This is adorable and hilarious. It's everything that it says. It's kangaroos that are fighting and someone put perfectly timed classical music in the background of it. It's simple, its funny, its adorable, its awesome. This years "Two Angry Camels in A Tiny Car!" 10 out of 10 Baby Kangaroo Tribianni's! 




2) Cryptic Cheez-its message-  What? What incident? What damage can a Cheez it do? Why should I cooperate with this message? I feel like if I missed school on November 14th I would totally wonder what happened. Also this raises a lot more questions than it answers. Can you still bring Cheese Nips to class? What about other cheese flavored things? Is this like the town in footloose but for cheese? Can we do a musical called Cheeseloose? Or Cheezloose? Idk guys... idk. But there's something funny about a cryptic sign that makes no sense and claims that there was an "incident" but yeah. 7 out of 10 cheez-it food fights. 

3) Better Call Saul Song- This is a really funny and catchy song. I thought they did a really good job of making this seem like a real song that a shady lawyer would use as a commercial for himself. I don't know if this is a long version of the theme song or anything. I'm kind of assuming that, but I don't want to make an ass of you and me... although this isn't a hugely important issue that would make me look like an ass... Also I wonder if I had legal problems that involved ghosts... who would I call? Ghostbusters or Saul? I just don't know. 8 out of 10 Statue of Liberties. 

4) Famous singers cover "God Only Knows"- I thought it was just Lorde covering this song, but a bunch of great singers including her, Pharell, Dave Grohl, Brendon Urie I think I saw, Sam Smith, One Direction, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, and sooo soo many more do a cover of the classic Beach Boys song along with one of the Beach Boys. It's really good. I kind of like it and I kind of don't. Well okay, I like that it's for charity, I like when a bunch of stars team up together, and I like the original song. That being said... each singer only sings a very small snippet of the song and... I'd rather have fewer singers and maybe sing more songs. Maybe do a cd of it for charity. I give it 10 out of 10 stars for helping children in need, but I think it could have been done differently so if it had nothing to do with charity, it would probably be 5 out of 10 stars for having too many stars. The video itself was lovely though and I definitely recommend you guys watch it.

5) Wanna Buy A Ghost?- This is an old video and it isn't actually a viral video... but its one I like watching around halloween, so I'm gonna include it here. A high school friend of mine used to just send videos in aim chats and this was one of them and I clicked it. I still find it funny, although its not like LOL peeing my pants funny... its good.

6) Favorite part of Comedy Bang Bang- Again not a viral video but the sketch "The Goofy Boys and Their Wacky Times Together 3" is just sooo soo funny. When I'm in a bad mood, I look this up and it makes me happy. It's just really funny. When I was describing Gone Girl before I saw it I was thinking "Rosamund Pike is really going to show her range in this film" and then I thought of "Reggie Watts really shows his range."

7) Paranormal Activity- This is old and slightly dated, but I still think its funny. Here it is! it's a spoof of Paranormal Activity that makes some good points and pokes fun about it. It's another one I like watching around this time of year. I forget how I saw it originally... I think I was looking up paranormal activity and I saw this by mistake. Lolz.

That's it!

Byeee!
-Shannon






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f