Skip to main content

Favorite Halloween TV Shows

So there are some shows that have better halloween episodes than others and some shows that are fun to watch around halloween.

X-Files- This was a great show. I wanted to do Throwback Thursday on this for Halloween, but I didn't get time. This is a spooky show, its about aliens. Its just good overall! Especially around halloween if you want something scary, but any time of year.

Community- Community had some great halloween eps! Probably my favorite halloween episodes of recent years... its just really funny for halloween episodes.

Sleepy Hollow- Just kind of getting into this show, but its a good one and is a good thing to watch on halloween.

Once Upon A Time- If you're more into the "Disney Villain" halloween scary, this is like a grown up version of that.

New Girl- I don't remember all their halloween eps, but the episode last year was really good.

American Horror Story- Duh!

Brooklyn 99- This is a good one! I really like this show overall but it has two very funny halloween episodes.

Bobs Burgers- Ditto!

Ahhhh Real Monsters- They showed this last night on Teen Nick and I like it. Its still funny as an adult and yeah.

Invader Zim- This would be cool to watch on halloween. Some episodes were actually really very odd and scary so I think this would be a cool thing to rewatch for halloween.

That's so Raven- She can see the future thats spooky! Also Disney Channel used to have some great Halloween episodes. Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, and then they would show Halloween Town and other great movies. IF ANYONE CAN FIND THE TOWER OF TERROR ON THE INTERNET SOMEWHERE CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!

Sabrina The Teenage Witch- Also a great show, with some great halloween episodes. I think No Doubt was on one of them too, which is the scariest thing I can think of lol.

The Walking Dead- I don't watch this that often but its scary and good for halloween.

Trueblood- They used to have trueblood marathons on HBO for halloween. I think they stopped that, but its still good to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...