Skip to main content

Woman Crush Wednesday: Amy Schumer

My recent comedy obsession has been Amy Schumer. She is just soo soo funny, she has amazing timing and she's just all around awesome.

As a girl that wants to get into comedy... I feel like its hard. I mean there are TONS of funny women and amazing comics of all sorts of backgrounds and whatnot... but still I feel like comedy is kind of a boys club, but Amy Schumer made it a girl club by proving she's one of the guys. She is just one of the smartest people ever probably for doing that.

When you first see Amy Schumer she just looks like this cute little blonde girl but then she says all these gross dirty sex jokes that are sooo soo funny. Her special is called "Mostly Sex Stuff" her show is called "Inside Amy Schumer" and her tour is "The Back Door Tour"... you kind of know what to expect with her and that is awesome. And she totally owns it. It's just awesome. I say she kind of "made herself one of the guys" because I feel like people don't think women are as funny as men. And her jokes are really just as funny as Louis Ck or any other male comic. She is just amazing.

And even her jokes that aren't about sex stuff are really funny. There was a sketch on her show where she farted when she got scared and there was a Scream-type of killer in her house and she kept farting so he found her. It was funny. And her "racism" jokes aren't like outwardly racist, but she keeps referring to herself as a racist and its really funny... maybe this makes me sound terrible lol. But its kind of like her "racist" jokes are the funniest and most tastefully done. I don't know if that sounds terrible, I'm just trying to say she's funny because she knows where to go and where to stop and its pretty great.

Sooo yeah thats about it! Amy Schumer is funny and awesome. Women in general are funny and awesome! I'm done with classes right now and I'm very happy! Even though I start summer classes soon, I'm just happy to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...