Skip to main content

Shannon Goes VIRAL #2- Puppy Stands up, This is Carter & Other Cute Kids!

Hey everyone this is the blog where I will dabble into the world of online entertainment and rate each video and meme based on how I think it worthy.

1) Puppy Stands up- So this video shows a pomeranian standing on his hind legs after receiving his first summer hair cut. This is absolutely adorable. Apparently the dog stood like that for 2 days I think they said... absolutely amazing. Nothing was wrong with the puppy, the owner's just joke that the puppy is protesting his new hair cut. Also its funny because you can see the dogs dick... awkward. Bet he didn't know this was going to be a viral sensation. Instead of giving this a rating based on numbers... I'm just going to give this a standing ovation for the next few days. Bravo cute puppy!

2) This is Carter- This adorable BAMF is named Carter. This image gained popularity on reddit or imgur or something after someone posted "This is Carter. He knocked on my door, asked for a banana and then left." Now he is a meme to show the whole world his badassedness. I think this is absolutely adorable and too too funny. This is slowly becoming my favorite meme. I'll post some more favorites here too...




... Needless to say I give him 10 Nicholas Cage Faces out of 10. 

3) Signed Copy of the Bible- Yep... this is the world we live in. There is a signed copy of the bible available for sale. Sounds totally legit... especially since its in plastic wrapped and all. I wonder who signed it? Was it just Jesus, or was Mary in there too. Did all 12 Apostles sign, or was it just 11 of them or so. I'm guessing Judas didn't sign it... he probably said he'd sign it and then backed out. This is funny, I wonder where they are selling it... because I really want to know who signed it? It's so funny I just can't. I give it 9 Sean Bean's Dying out of 10. The mystery really intrigues me.


4) Cutest Kung Fu Fighters Ever- So I don't know what the actual name of this video is because I saw it on the news,,, but it was totally adorable and I loved it! Basically this little boy and girl were in their first karate fight and they were sooo sooo cute and there was just lots of adorbsness in the fight and it was great. If you go to 7online.com it should be somewhere under "the trend." Like I don't know who won or whatever but it was just adorable. They bowed to each other and it was just filled with cute.

5) 3 year old says boner for the first time- I forget what this video is actually called and its an older video, but since we're talking about a lot of cute and funny kids, I figured why not include my personal favorite. If you guys are familiar with the Shaytards, last year a funny clip from their vlog of Rocktard went viral. They just went to a toy store and the kids were picking out toys and Shay, the dad, asked his 3 year old- Rocktard what he got. Rocktard was holding a toy bow and arrow and he said "I got a boner" and hilarity ensued. Shay and his wife Colette laughed and Shay made some jokes. I really like watching the Shaytards and this was probably the funniest clip they had.

Sooo yeah that is it. Sorry I kind of half-assed this blog post... I've been cleaning my room all day and I was like "oh shit I forgot my blog for today!" So it was half written and the last two I knew I wanted to talk about... so I did. Anyhoo yeah that is it. Tomorrow I have something planned... forget what it was or if I wrote it... lol but I will post something. I also did start a fictional blog, but I want to have a bunch of stuff to post on it before I start posting anything... that way I know what I'm doing... idk it's all going to take place in one universe. It'll be weird, but fun to read.

Peace out girl scout!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...