Skip to main content

Man Crush Monday: Danny Castilano (Mindy Project spoilers)

If you were to ask me right now to date one fictional character from television, I think I'd pick Danny Castilano... he is seriously so adorable! He's so in love with Mindy and he doesn't even know it! Well he does know it but... he's just soo stupid about it and its sooo cute! I love them together! OTP for sure!!!

I kind of have a crush on every guy that Mindy dates, and everyone on this show in general... but obviously I want Mindy and Danny to be together. And I wasn't all for it last season because I liked sooo many of Mindy's other boyfriends and I thought them being together would be too much like Nick and Jess on New Girl... and I have to admit it is. They are really similar shows especially since Mindy and Danny got together right around the same time as Jess and Nick... but Mindy is a better show and so I've been skipping New Girl a little bit lately. I'll catch up, but I'd rather watch Mindy.

I love that he's still super jealous of the other guys she dates, like he was trying to keep tabs on her with the cop. And that he dated Peter's sister and broke it off with her for Mindy... I just think they've both been adorable this season and I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Tomorrow is the season finale, so I've kind of got MinDanny fever... and the finale episode name is Danny and Mindy I think... so that's a good sign so far! There were T-shirts that some fan made for Team Danny or Team Cliff... and I love Cliff and have a crush on Glen Howerton also... but how can you not pick Danny?????

And Chris Messina is really flawlessly funny as him as well. He's grumpy and likeable but still really funny and a little awkward. He's just amazing!

Alrighty so that is my first fictional character man crush. I don't know a whole lot about Chris Messina to consider him a man crush, but he is a really good looking dude and he's funny so I love him. I guess that's enough to constitute a man crush! It wouldn't make for a good blog though lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...