Skip to main content

Feeling Lovely Friday- What's in my Tiny Purse

Sooo this is sort of boring and stupid... But I'm so proud of how I pack this tiny purse, I needed to share it!


I got this small bag from American Eagle, but any small bag will probably fit about the same amount of stuff in a similar way. What I like about this purse is the zippered pouch up front. That gives a surprising amount of room.

I'll start outside of the purse actually. Right now I have this little keychain called a curvyman that I got from the camping section of Eddie Bauer. My family does not go camping at all, but my mom really likes Eddie Bauer and for some reason we are always drawn to the camping section and I saw this in there and thought it was cool so my mom got it for me. I've had this for a couple years, but never saw all the usefullness for it... But now I do. I also didn't see that he is slightly inappropriate also...

Anyway, so unzipping that part I have a little pouch that I like to keep a few things in. Sometimes when I don't want to carry my wallet, I'll just stick some cash or my card in there, but I don't typically like to do that... And now that I've told you all I'm afraid I'll get robbed... So I won't do that anymore...

But typically I keep a pen, I have the Pilot Acroball that Influenster sent me because it's a clicky pen and it won't leak... Hopefully! Then I have my NYC cityproof twistable lipstick in the shade Fulton Street Fuschia because these are amazing to keep in your purse. They are probably the most purse-friendly vibrant lipstick out there and I love it. Usually I'll keep some sort of lip balm or something too, but this is a pretty moisturizing lipstick, so I don't really feel the need for that. I also keep a little mirror because it's cute and I'm vein. And then there's a hair tie because I'm a girl and my hair is long and sometimes I like it to not be long.

My next bigger compartment carries my Wallet, which I need to pay for stuff. I love this wallet, I got it at the coach store a few years ago with my birthday money because I wanted a grown-up wallet. I don't like to buy wallets very often, so I wanted something that will last me a long time. I also didn't want anything with the coach symbol on it because I don't want it to be too obvious that it's a fancy wallet. And I thought it was a hot pink, but when I went to the coach store they kept saying it was "punch colored" so I went with that. That just sounds super fancy. "It's not pink it's punch colored." I love it! Lol.

I also keep my phone, although usually I have this out and in my pocket, so it's not always "in my bag" in my bag... But you know. If it's not in my hand or pocket, it's likely in there. I have an iPhone 5 and my case is from Pad and Quill and it looks like a journal because I don't want people to steal my Iphone!

Then I usually like to keep a moleskin journal in there as well... I don't always pack this because I don't always use it or need it that much... But I really really like it and I'm a writer who never knows when inspiration will strike... So I like having it with me. Then I have my keys. These are my keys for school... So by the time I post this I won't have these anymore... But they are really cute. I have these cupcake key hoods on over them and I keep them attached to a purple cereal box minion so they're easy to find. I like it.

And I have a little body spray in here... Tbh I've never really packed this in my purse before, I just started thinking "hey maybe I will need that during the summer" so I fit the tiniest one I have in this purse. This is the Coconut Passion vs fantasies spray from Victoria Secret. I really like this scent, as you can see I'm almost done. I am taking summer classes and will probably be taking this bag and like a backpack or something like that... I guess it makes more sense to keep a body spray in the backpack if I really want to keep one... Ohh well. Point is I can fit this if I want to.

And lastly I have a Market Peach Pocketbac hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. I love this scent and the pocket backs in general, I have a bunch and I can't get enough. Although be careful with this on the train. I one time got hit on by a creepy dude asking if my boyfriend liked how it smelled. And I was like "ummmmmm... " it was awkward. He probably thought I was really into him because I get flirty when I'm nervous which isn't good. He also asked if I got it from Monmouth Mall, which was a little creepy because I worked at Monmouth Mall. Maybe he just knew me from there and that's why he asked... Idk it was really specific and I mean it was a train, that's weird to just guess the mall.

So that is all I keep in my tiny crossbody bag that I'm really proud of! Let me know what you keep in your bag!

Also I'm not totally sure when I'm posting this... But I think I'll be posting it on May 16th and if so... I'm not going to have a blog on May 17th! I know it's sad, but I'm going to be at a wedding tomorrow, so it'll be a little difficult for me to get anywhere to post anything. I will have a post on Sunday and then my 200th post should be Monday and I'm really excited about it. It's a Man Crush Monday that I should have done a long time ago... I'll give you a hint as to who it is: he's amazing and someone I think everyone has some sort of man crush on... Even if it isn't an actual crush... Lol. He's quite an amazing person. That's all you get!

Byeeee!!!!
- Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...