Skip to main content

Feeling Lovely Friday- What's in my Tiny Purse

Sooo this is sort of boring and stupid... But I'm so proud of how I pack this tiny purse, I needed to share it!


I got this small bag from American Eagle, but any small bag will probably fit about the same amount of stuff in a similar way. What I like about this purse is the zippered pouch up front. That gives a surprising amount of room.

I'll start outside of the purse actually. Right now I have this little keychain called a curvyman that I got from the camping section of Eddie Bauer. My family does not go camping at all, but my mom really likes Eddie Bauer and for some reason we are always drawn to the camping section and I saw this in there and thought it was cool so my mom got it for me. I've had this for a couple years, but never saw all the usefullness for it... But now I do. I also didn't see that he is slightly inappropriate also...

Anyway, so unzipping that part I have a little pouch that I like to keep a few things in. Sometimes when I don't want to carry my wallet, I'll just stick some cash or my card in there, but I don't typically like to do that... And now that I've told you all I'm afraid I'll get robbed... So I won't do that anymore...

But typically I keep a pen, I have the Pilot Acroball that Influenster sent me because it's a clicky pen and it won't leak... Hopefully! Then I have my NYC cityproof twistable lipstick in the shade Fulton Street Fuschia because these are amazing to keep in your purse. They are probably the most purse-friendly vibrant lipstick out there and I love it. Usually I'll keep some sort of lip balm or something too, but this is a pretty moisturizing lipstick, so I don't really feel the need for that. I also keep a little mirror because it's cute and I'm vein. And then there's a hair tie because I'm a girl and my hair is long and sometimes I like it to not be long.

My next bigger compartment carries my Wallet, which I need to pay for stuff. I love this wallet, I got it at the coach store a few years ago with my birthday money because I wanted a grown-up wallet. I don't like to buy wallets very often, so I wanted something that will last me a long time. I also didn't want anything with the coach symbol on it because I don't want it to be too obvious that it's a fancy wallet. And I thought it was a hot pink, but when I went to the coach store they kept saying it was "punch colored" so I went with that. That just sounds super fancy. "It's not pink it's punch colored." I love it! Lol.

I also keep my phone, although usually I have this out and in my pocket, so it's not always "in my bag" in my bag... But you know. If it's not in my hand or pocket, it's likely in there. I have an iPhone 5 and my case is from Pad and Quill and it looks like a journal because I don't want people to steal my Iphone!

Then I usually like to keep a moleskin journal in there as well... I don't always pack this because I don't always use it or need it that much... But I really really like it and I'm a writer who never knows when inspiration will strike... So I like having it with me. Then I have my keys. These are my keys for school... So by the time I post this I won't have these anymore... But they are really cute. I have these cupcake key hoods on over them and I keep them attached to a purple cereal box minion so they're easy to find. I like it.

And I have a little body spray in here... Tbh I've never really packed this in my purse before, I just started thinking "hey maybe I will need that during the summer" so I fit the tiniest one I have in this purse. This is the Coconut Passion vs fantasies spray from Victoria Secret. I really like this scent, as you can see I'm almost done. I am taking summer classes and will probably be taking this bag and like a backpack or something like that... I guess it makes more sense to keep a body spray in the backpack if I really want to keep one... Ohh well. Point is I can fit this if I want to.

And lastly I have a Market Peach Pocketbac hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. I love this scent and the pocket backs in general, I have a bunch and I can't get enough. Although be careful with this on the train. I one time got hit on by a creepy dude asking if my boyfriend liked how it smelled. And I was like "ummmmmm... " it was awkward. He probably thought I was really into him because I get flirty when I'm nervous which isn't good. He also asked if I got it from Monmouth Mall, which was a little creepy because I worked at Monmouth Mall. Maybe he just knew me from there and that's why he asked... Idk it was really specific and I mean it was a train, that's weird to just guess the mall.

So that is all I keep in my tiny crossbody bag that I'm really proud of! Let me know what you keep in your bag!

Also I'm not totally sure when I'm posting this... But I think I'll be posting it on May 16th and if so... I'm not going to have a blog on May 17th! I know it's sad, but I'm going to be at a wedding tomorrow, so it'll be a little difficult for me to get anywhere to post anything. I will have a post on Sunday and then my 200th post should be Monday and I'm really excited about it. It's a Man Crush Monday that I should have done a long time ago... I'll give you a hint as to who it is: he's amazing and someone I think everyone has some sort of man crush on... Even if it isn't an actual crush... Lol. He's quite an amazing person. That's all you get!

Byeeee!!!!
- Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f