Skip to main content

Scribbles About Food: Pure Leaf Pomegranate Iced Tea and Mint Iced Tea

I'm a fan of Iced Tea, so when I heard that Pure Leaf had 2 new flavors, I was pretty excited! Pomegranate Juice is something that I really like and I really like mint drinks and I've been liking Eucalyptus Spearmint smells lately... so I thought this would be good!

This is really tasty! It's very flavorful, it tastes like Iced Tea obviously... but it's also like actually eating a pomegranate. It's got the flavor down PERFECTLY! It was fantastic!

Pure Leaf isn't my favorite brand of iced tea. They have a lot of flavors... but the only ones I really like are the Raspberry and Peach. The plain sweet iced tea isn't bad... the Green Tea is pretty terrible from them, the Lemon is pretty bad too. If you know Long Island Iced Tea... those are much more flavorful than Pure Leaf... but I would have tp say that this pomegranate one definitely compares to the Long Island Iced Tea brand (btw the Long Island Iced Tea is just the name of the brand. It's not alcoholic. You can buy it at grocery stores in New Jersey... you can't buy alcohol in those. Lol.

And the mint is really interesting too. I've never had mint tea before... it makes sense to me though even though I've never really heard of it. It's kind of unique for a brand like Pure Leaf to have a mint tea.

The mint flavor is very subtle and very refreshing in the Iced Tea. It's kind of a relaxing thing to drink... I think it'll be great in the summer by the pool... it's just so refreshing. If you like Mojitos but you don't drink all that often- I think you would like this a lot because I was really craving a mojito a few days ago and this satisfied my craving for that... soooo good!

These flavors are both definitely the best from Pure Leaf... they're really great and just sooo nice! Good for spring and summer... even though today is a blizzard lol. They're just really flavorful and good. Definitely recommend picking these up.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

How To-sday: How To Arrange a Bookshelf

Ahhhh arranging a bookshelf. If you thought you knew how to do it you're probably wrong because I just did it wayyy better! 1) Use it For DVDs  I don't always keep a lot of my books... so many of my book shelves are really DVD shelves. So yeah. 2)  By Genre...  You ever think "Hey I'm in the mood for a horror Movie" and all you're finding is rom coms? Fear no more! Just arrange your dvds according to different genres. I have a section for Romantic Comedies/Chick Flicks, Horror and serious movies... on that shelf I also have my X Files DVDs and Tim Burton Movies because that fit there... One shelf I have cartoons, kids movies and holiday movies... one shelf is comedies, next shelf is TV... and I think that's it. 3) Give Wes Anderson Movies Their Own Shelf-  The only movie that didn't fit in my collection was The Royal Tenenbaums... Couldn't figure out where to put it... so it might get it's own shelf. Maybe I'll get other Wes Anders...