Skip to main content

Scribbles About Food: The Original Cannoli Chips- Cookies and Cream and Powdered Sugar

So this is a relatively low calorie snack that is delicious and sweet. It's from a family owned business, with a family recipe which is really awesome.

These have "No artificial anything" they also have No Trans Fat, they're Non- GMO, Nut Free... so these are pretty allergy and diet friendly. The Cookies and Cream ones are 90 calories... I didn't check the original ones... but I think they're low calories for the most part and they have a pretty good serving size too. 8 chips is one serving size... which is a good amount for these. It is also certified kosher. These fit a lot of food restrictions and diet restrictions... these would taste great in some kind of dip... that would be less diet friendly but if you put these out at a party without dip... people would probably love them just like that also.

The Cookies and Cream ones remind me of the 100 Calorie Oreo Snack Packs that they used to have... idk if they still make these or not. The cookies and cream are super chocolatey and the powdered sugar makes it nice and sweet and flavorful. There is kind of an odd after taste to these... but they're pretty good regardless. It's something I would definitely buy again and eat.

The Powdered Sugar flavor is even better. It's just a plain cannoli chip... but its just better. These would taste amazing with ice cream or cannoli dip or something... but I LOVE them on their own anyway. This is a perfect sweet snack that's just so good. I don't even really miss the dip with these, that's how good they are on their own!

So I think I kind of like the regular Cannoli Chips you could get at the grocery store better than the Cookies and Cream flavor... but the Powdered Sugar flavor is Wayyyyy better than those that come with the cannoli dip... so this is just a really good snack. Highly Recommend... definitely something I'll eat again!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...