Skip to main content

March 2017 It List!

1) Trial and Error- This is such a funny show! I highly recommend it if you love Murder Mysteries, or if you like Parks and Rec or Arrested Development... this show is a lot like those 2 shows... so I think it's really great because those are my 2 favorite shows of all time. Sherri Shepherd is really great in it. John Lithgow and Jayma Mays are really funny... it's just a great show all around!

2) Beauty and The Beast- I saw this movie in theaters and it's definitely my favorite of the new Disney Live Action remakes! I actually liked it more than the cartoon because it explained things that the cartoon didn't explain! I thought they did a great job! It was a fun one to see in theaters too... and my mom and I saw the Imax 3d version... it was gorgeous! Highly recommend!

3) Divide by Ed Sheeran- I've been listening to this NON STOP! It's just so good, really different... and at the end of it, it doesn't seem like you just listened to a CD, it sounds like you got to know a friend and everything about his life. It's really good. I love Ed Sheeran... this one is great!

4) The Fragoholic- I discovered this channel while watching a review of his for Katy Perry's Meow... which I did end up buying. I smelled an imitation, but I wanted the real thing, so I ordered it and I love it! He's just really funny and gives nice, detailed reviews of celebrity fragrances... and he got me into Britney Spears music... and now I kind of love her... so that's a thing. I never liked her before... now I do. So... yeah. Anyway, this is a good youtube channel!

5) The Most Popular Girls in School- Sticking to Youtube, TMPGIS! I loved this show when it was originally on... I watched season 1 in a day in college I think... I've been taking a bit longer with season 2... but it's still really a good show and I'm watching it again now even though I just finished it. It's a funny show that I think is kind of underrated now. They're coming back sometime soon... so hopefully they'll have more episodes soon... it is also being turned into a tv show I've heard... so that's especially cool... but yeah. Great show, highly recommend watching again if you haven't seen it in a while... and I recommend watching it if you haven't seen it at all!

6) Sing- Another great movie that I finally saw this month! It was just a cute little movie about animals in a singing competition... not the best movie of all time, but one I can see myself watching over and over again because it was just so much fun! Worth a watch, I think kids and parents would both love it... it's good!

7) Pureleaf Pomegranate and Mint Iced Tea- These are SOOO Flavorful! Great for this time of year... but I'm hoping that they keep them around for a while! The pomegranate one tastes like an actual pomegranate and the mint tea is nice, relaxing and I just like it a lot! Highly recommend both!

8) Dr. Teals- I think I mentioned the Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint in last month's it list... still loving it this month... but I'm also really liking their Sleep Lavender Epsom Salts and those are nice and relaxing... it's just a really good brand overall and I love it!

9) Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy- I really liked this also! I got the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Shower Gel+ Foam Bath and body lotion... it's a great relaxing bath combo. I want to try their lavender one also... I like this a lot and I think the lavender might be relaxing as well!

10) Chobani Flips- Chobani Flips! I love these! They have some really good flavors, there's a lot of interesting things in the "flip" part too... very flavorful and just really good. Great for breakfast or lunch... they are pretty filling and pretty low calorie... so I'm loving these this month!

Byeee! Hope this was helpful!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...