Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up: 11/1/15

Happy November guys! My birthday week is over :( But here are a few of my favorite things from the last week of my birthday month.

Favorites 
I think all my favorites are food... not gonna lie I ate a lot this week... errr.

Starbucks Pumpkin Latte Iced Coffee- So at the grocery store you can actually get the PSL's in the iced version like the Frappuccino's. Its pretty good! Its good for a little pumpkin spice fix at home. It's also good if you like Egg Nog and stuff and just want a little fix of something like that. Its just a nice little pick me up. I like these... wish they had these when I was in College... lol.

Wegman's Colby Jack Pre Cut Cheese- Lol cut the cheese. Lol. I always make that joke. I love Cheese and crackers and I have that for lunch sometimes. I think this is new that they actually have the cracker cheese in pre cut slices. That's pretty cool. Its just hie that they have it already cut and ready to serve. This would be great for holiday parties, its officially thanksgiving month... so keep that in mind if you want that for your Thanksgiving party. It tastes really good too.

Cadbury Scream Eggs- These are awesome. I love that you can get Cadbury Eggs at times other than easter. If you really want them all year round, I'm going to shout out my favorite dessert from probably the best restaurant ever... Valenca in Easton PA. I'm a little biased because my cousin is the chef... but she's an amazing chef and she has the best dessert which is a dessert take on a Scotch Egg, so its a Cadbury Scotch Egg. Its amazing. She comes up with the best stuff... and this is especially good. Random mention, but it would be a disservice to you if I didn't mention this while talking about Cadbury Eggs.

The Something Rotten Soundtrack- Obviously after just seeing Something Rotten I'm still pretty obsessed because its amazing. I've been singing it around the house, looking up things on youtube... things like that. I don't even know a favorite song or character... I love It's Hard to Be The Bard... I like God I hate Shakespeare, It's a Musical, Welcome to The Renaissance. I need to actually download the soundtrack still... but yeah. Its good.

Snapple Fall Spice Tea- Another good seasonal drink from Snapple! This has orange and cranberry and spices and it just tastes nice and refreshing. It just has a great fall flavor that I really enjoy.

Highlights 
I didn't do much this week. On Friday I went to Starbucks and tried the Frappula Frappuccino, which was great. Plus I went to Target, and to dinner with my parents and then later I went to my friends new house, which was really cool.

And Saturday was Halloween! We had company over to my house for Ziti, which has become a tradition for us and then I went out with my friends and dressed up as Chanel #3 from Scream Queens.

What I watched 
I watched The Chew... which I usually watch if I'm home for it. This week was especially good cause its Halloween.

I watched Jane The Virgin. Really love this show. I wasn't feeling this season as much as last season, but Jane is one of my favorite characters and its fun to see her as a mom now. Its such a good show! The second episode was really funny with Bachelorette Jane and the third episode was really good too! I hope Luisa's okay! Slight Spoilers... lol. She was funny with the kidnappers though! She's really good at playing "the fool" kind of sort of. Other than Rugellio. (I hope I'm spelling that right. Lo siento.)

I watched the beginning of Dancing With The Stars, which isn't a show I really like... but I wanted to see the halloween dances. I thought it was good. Bindi Irwin is totally going to win. Nick Carter was bad. I don't know many of the "stars" oddly the dancers are more famous than a lot of the stars.

I watched Supergirl... which was on at a weird time last night which is why I was confused and watched Dancing With The Stars. And I have a review on that right here. I liked it, I think I was comparing it too much to similar shows though... so yeah.

I actually watched Legally Blonde the Musical which is on youtube. I don't think its supposed to be on youtube for free... MTV showed it years ago and I liked it. It wasn't as good as the movie, but I loved it because Christian Borle was in it and he played Shakespeare in Something Rotten and he was really good. This movie just works really well as a play and I like that.


I also watched Crazy Ex Girlfriend, which I liked a lot. I'm all caught up on that. Its good.

I watched The Muppets, Fresh off The Boat and Wicked City. I liked The Muppets and Fresh Off The Boat... I'll have a review of Wicked City coming up, but... didn't love it.

I watched The Middle, The Goldbergs some of Modern Family (which was a repeat) and Blackish. All funny... I liked them all, couldn't even pick a favorite! Blackish wasn't as funny as last years episode... but it was still really good.

I also watched American Horror Story... I thought it was a really cool episode.... I'll have more on that later. And I watched last week's Scream Queens again because why not.

Thursday I watched TGIT... which had Charlie Brown instead of Grey's Anatomy... which I kind of preferred... lol. And then Scandal which was great. I liked seeing Mellie and Olivia's exchanges... I like that Olivia is still kind of in love with Jake and I just thought it was good.

Friday I watched the Leah Remini special... at least part of it at my friends house and Shark Tank.

And Saturday I watched Batman Returns and some other Halloween shows, including some of the shows I watched during the week. And I'm also re-watching the beginning of Scream Queens and picking up on more clues... Might have a post on that that I'll write when the finale is on... This is turning into a Ryan Murphy blog... I don't know how I feel about that lol.

And now I'm watching Hocus Pocus... so I'm gonna leave! Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f