Skip to main content

The Great AHS Re-watch: Every Season Episode 4 (Spoilers for the new episode)

So here we go with the halloween episodes for the most part. Already started some of them... but here are the others!

Murder House 
Halloween Pt. 1 
I feel like this is when people were like "wow. I don't have any idea what's going on... but its good and its scary." I find the stuff with Vivianne's baby really interesting... we may see him on Hotel as well... we may have seen him at this point, I'm writing this part before Hotel Airs. I know the second part is a little more exciting. We have more of Hayden, more of Tate and Violet, I think we get Sarah Paulson's character in the next episode. Good stuff coming up here!

Hotel 
Devil's Night 
I'm 40 minutes into this episode and there's a commercial break... idk how long the episode is but right now, John is the killer right? Aileen was number 10, he's the 10 commandments killer... he has that suit... Let's see if I'm right by the end of the episode. Not that much left in the episode... kind of wish this was longer like the second episode... I'm loving it so far! Lilly Rabe is really great and I love her in this show! Missed her last year!

Okay... they didn't let us know if that was it or not. It really seems that way though. Poor Scarlett. No one really loves her. Lol. I loved this episode though. I think its one of my favorites so far. I just thought it was really cool... didn't see Chloe Sevigny getting turned. It sounded like a perfume commercial at the end. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was that there were so many cliffhangers from last episode that weren't even mentioned in this one. Like Angela Basset's character, Kathy Bates getting the disease... that seemed like maybe they introduced that too early and now its cut by this Halloween episode, which was epic... but still it kind of felt like it cut the suspense of that a little bit.

I attempted watching everything in order again, but didn't get to watch some of the old episodes before the new ones. Ohhh well. Lol.

Coven 
Fearful Pranks Ensue 
I thought I hated this episode but I didn't! I think I found it disappointing the first time around, but this time I really enjoyed it. It's still probably my least favorite so far... maybe my least favorite of all the halloween episodes... So much had happened last week on Coven that I didn't think it was quite as eventful. I was pretty shocked with Cordelia's husband. I remember being shocked when I first saw that and I was a little excited to see that. This was the first real meeting of the Witches council which was pretty cool. I liked it.

I think I miss Emma Roberts though. I didn't like her that much when Freakshow was on, I liked her in Coven... but I think because I like her so much in Scream Queens I appreciate her roles on AHS more!

Asylum 
I Am Anne Frank pt 1 
This is one of my favorites again! I don't love Asylum as a season... but I thought this was just as exciting as the 2nd part. With Murder House's Halloween, I'm a little more excited for the next part. For Edward Mordrake I was wayyy more excited for part 2... but this one I think is just as good in the first part. Of corse in part 2 Bloodyface is revealed... but I totally knew it was Thredson at this point and I wasn't even surprised by that reveal. Probably the biggest reveal of AHS and I just sat there watching it like "I know." Haha. And there probably won't be any huge secrets or reveals like that again... but this one was pretty big and I so remember guessing it and not even being a little surprised by it. Lol.

I liked finding out Grace's backstory... and it makes sense why she's attracted to Kit and why she believes he didn't kill anyone... I find it weird that he still wanted to be with her after finding out she murdered her family. I get he's supposed to be open minded... but there is some trouble with being TOO open minded... and even though Grace is a nice person throughout the show... I feel like if I found out someone I loved murdered their family... I'd steer clear of them. I feel like thats a fair deal breaker.

I remember on Tumblr when everyone was in love with Tate and I'm like...you do realize he's a killer... he raped his girlfriends mom and had an evil baby with her... that's also kind of a deal breaker for me. Plus he's dead... so that's a thing.

Freak Show 
Edward Mordrake part 2 
I loved this episode last year... and I still like it a lot but when I thought about it it was unintentionally hilarious. First off Edward Mordrake's accent is just... and then Jessica Lange's accent and Evan Peters... this is a very accent-heavy season. I still feel bad for Twisty, even though he's a sociopath... I like Skyler Samuels, she's pretty awesome.

And spoilers for the end of the season... I don't get why Emma Roberts ever volunteered to be in that saw the lady in half trick when she was almost sawed in half. That's just like really? You are asking for it then!

I feel like these could all have titles that are episodes of Friends.
Murder House: The One Where Adelaide Dresses as A Pretty Girl

Asylum: The One With Anne Frank

Coven: The One Where Spalding Plays With Dolls

Hotel: The One With All The Murderers

Freak Show: The One Where Twisty and Patti Labelle Die.

Lol... idk. If you watch this show for the funny parts... it can be pretty funny.Halloween Part 2 would be The One Where Tate and Violet Go On A Date. There could be a lot of episodes titled "The One Where Emma Roberts Dies" And its sad when people like Adelaide and Patti Labelle die because they were just good people and it isn't totally necessary for them to die. And then there are people like Twisty who are terrible and when they die they die too soon and it kind of makes the rest of the season a little boring. I guess it would have been worse with too much Twisty... but I wouldn't have minded a little more of Edward Mordrake and Twisty.

Alrighty that is it. What would you title these with the friends title treatment? What was your favorite... for mine...idk I think they're all good. Hotel, Freak Show, Asylum, Murder House and Coven... and thats saying a lot cause Coven was pretty good and Murder House was really good. So yeah. Great bunch of episodes here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f