Skip to main content

Favorite Disney Cartoon Characters

I feel like I've been liking lists lately, and I thought this would be a fun one... I'm just including characters from Disney movies. I'm not including Pixar, The Muppets, the original disney characters like Mickey or Winnie the Pooh characters because... that wouldn't be fair to the other disney characters. I'd have all Pixar characters, muppets and Tigger and stuff. Lol. But... yeah. Here are some of my favorites. I'm going to try to keep this in order... but lets be real... its Disney.

And this will be like a top 10 thing, but in no order. And these are all human characters because I kind of forgot about Lion King until the end of the list and then was like "hey I need Lion King here somewhere" but then realized all my characters would be Lion King Characters and that wouldn't be fair either.

1) Aladdin- Aladdin is probably my favorite Disney Prince... there's another one on here that is similar to Aladdin that I really like... but yeah. Aladdin is probably my favorite Disney movie, its so fun to watch, even today I laugh and I have all the feels while watching Aladdin and its just one of my favorite movies. I'd say it would probably be one of my Top 30 favorite movies... Its pretty good.

Plus I really like the love story in Aladdin. I thought Aladdin was very genuine and he at first was infatuated with Jasmine but when he got to help her out he really fell for her and saw all the sides of her. It's really beautiful.

2) Belle- Another one of my favorite Disney movies and my favorite character from that movie. She's so smart and she loves reading and she wants to solve problems and she's curious about the world around her. She's also so kind that she can see through anyone's appearance and just like them because of the person that they are... and that's a really important message for kids or anyone really.

3) Hercules- Another favorite movie and a favorite love story. I really like how Hercules is just getting famous in the movie and he always thinks his strength is a weakness, but when he finds out who he really is, he uses that strength to help people rather than to get himself ahead or anything like that.

4) Meg- Not your average Damsel in distress, but definitely a woman worthy of Hercules' love. She does crazy things for love, not just for Hercules, but for her boyfriend that she sold her soul for and she's just a nice fun character. Its really real to see her heartbreak and go through her falling in love and everything like that. I just really like her!

5) Mulan- Mulan has to be on this list! She jumps right in to help her father and her country without thinking. She knows she isn't going to bring honor to her family the traditional way, so she makes her own way and saves China from the Huns all on her own. She doesn't let the fact that she's a woman keep her from fighting just as good as the guys and she really proves herself. And its such an awesome and inspiring movie too!

6) Tiana- Tiana reminds me a lot of Mulan because she also has a dream, not of honoring her family necessarily, but of making a name for herself and she doesn't give up her dreams of her restaurant just because she marries a Prince. She make's her castle a restaurant! But she was also willing to stay a frog forever for Naveen... and that's a pretty cool thing too. I really liked this movie and I thought she was such a great character.

7) Rapunzel- Rapunzel may be my favorite on this list. I feel like I can relate to Rapunzel a lot and I don't really know why. Whenever I take an online quiz or something of which disney character you are or what disney princess you are, I always get Rapunzel and I'm always really happy about that because really I am like Rapunzel. She's smart and always has a plan, even if its just a spur of the moment plan like when she tells Flynn about her glowing hair. And she always knows what to do, even when she can't make up her mind about whether her going outside was the best decision ever or the worst... She's a good princess and one that I think is underrated compared to many others.

8) Prince Phillip- Another favorite of mine! Duh they all are... lol. For an early Disney Prince, he had quite a lot of personality and that really made the movie because he was primarily the main character. He's not too cheesy and I like that they show him as a kid in the beginning of the movie because it shows he wasn't interested in girls and just kind of adds another layer to him.

9) Jasmine- Jasmine is not your average princess! She's so sassy I love her! She has no problem shutting down Jafar or making him think she's into him to try and trick him. And she know's that Prince Ali is Aladdin and she doesn't really care if he's a prince or a street rat. She loves him for who he is anyway! Also Aladdin is my favorite Prince, so of corse Jasmine is one of my favorites

10) Flynn Rider- Flynn is so much fun! He goes so well with Rapunzel because he's so fun loving, and she is too but she's also really a rule follower and a little uptight... and quite frankly they need each other! I love the two of them together and Tangled is one of my favorite movies!

That's it! Sorry this post is a little late... I'm behind in posts a little bit because I'm trying to post everything a little bit earlier. Tomorrow I'll have my American Horror Story episode 4... which I wanted to have tonight since the new episode is on... but that didn't happen... so it'll be tomorrow I think! I haven't watched Edward Mordrake part 2 yet so its holding me back a little!

But yeah. That's it! Hope you guys are having a fun day! Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f