Skip to main content

Appyness: What's on My iPhone

So this is kind of a weird thing that I decided to do because I don't know what else to post today! I want to do another thing where I watch an older horror movie... but I haven't watched it yet! ... so lets see the apps!

I just deleted a bunch, so that's a thing too.

First I have the Utilities Folder on everyone's phone. I have Apple Mail, Maps, Videos, Stocks, Weather, Passbook... (idk what that is), Settings, newsstand, game center, notes, iTunes store and the app store. I don't use a ton of these... but yeah.

Then I have my phonebook, clock, photos, camera, FaceTime, Podcasts and music.

The Podcasts I'm currently subscribed to are Welcome To Nightvale, which I'm just starting to get back into and listen to some of the older ones again. This American Horror Story Podcast... which is super helpful and really great. Kumail Nanjiani's X Files Files, which I like a lot... this got me back into the X Files. The Blacklist Table Reads... they haven't done a new movie in a while, but they have some good ones on right now. Comedy Bang Bang, which is great, How Did This Get Made also great and Serial... which I think is coming out with a new season soon! That is exciting. I like Serial a lot!

Next I have Two Dots, which I don't play a ton anymore because I got stuck on one level... but its still a fun game and I like it. I'm stuck on level 223... but they have fun bonus level things now... so thats fun.

Then I have Facebook, which I check and update on my phone mostly. Instagram, which I love. My name is Shannonsface on there. Snapchat, which I watch a lot, but I don't update too much. Then my calendar. The Fitbit App... which I'm going to write more of in a review of the Fitbit itself. Then I have the Tati app. This is a beauty app by Tati Westbrook aka Glamlifeguru. This is a really fun app to use if you like makeup. You can get feedback and recommendations and its just really fun.

Then I have a folder for stores I shop at. I have Ulta, Sephora and CVS. I used to have more but I deleted some.

Then I have another page. I have a lot of folders and not a ton of apps on each page because I have a picture of my first dog Lucky as my background and I don't like to have the apps covering him up because I love him and I miss him and I like to see him when I turn on my phone.... so its sentimental.

I have a games folder with Plants vs Zombies, which I've been playing a lot lately. Plants vs Zombies 2... which i don't like that much and Minion Rush, which I like. Then I have another Utilities folder with Contacts, a calculator, compass and voice memos. I only really use the Calculator. Lol. Then I have HopStop which is great for the NY City Subway System. Its a really great commuter app. Then I have my Rutgers app. I don't use this any more... but I still like having it on here. I think they have alumni stuff... I haven't checked yet. This is great if you do go to Rutgers, its good for all the campuses and if you have online classes. This was great when I was commuting cause it had the times of the next busses and I could do some of my homework and readings for my online classes on the app too... its just useful... basically.

Then I have the Fandango App, which is good because the movie theater I usually goes to doesn't have many seats or anything, so I get my tickets and reserve my seats on Fandango. There is a surcharge, but if you have a Stubs Reward Card, you don't have to do that. Its just easy and I prefer doing than waiting in line.

Then I have the Pintrest App... don't use it a ton, but I might... idk I may delete it. People always pin things for me and I save them and look at them... but I can't figure out how to use pintrest that easily... and I just don't get it... so yeah. I'm not crafty or a good cook or anything... so yeah.

Then I have the Howl app, which is for Earwolf and Wolfpop podcasts. I listen to a lot of these podcast, so this makes sense to me. They have a premium app too, but I don't need that. Lol.

Then I have a folder labeled Folder that has a thing that says Health, Ibooks and Tips.

And the important 4 at the bottom that I have are Safari, Messages, Reminders and Gmail. I don't use reminders as much as I did... maybe I'll put something else there instead... idk.

And that's it! Hope you guys enjoy this!  Tomorrow I have something fun and different for my 666th post! Lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f