Skip to main content

Useless Super Powers

So now I'm just going to list some super powers that would probably be useless. Why? Why not.

If you are a super hero and have any of these abilities, I don't mean to offend you... but you know. You probably aren't. And if you are... you need a TLC Show. My Strange Superpower? Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?! That would be awesome. I feel like I should produce this.

The ability to turn into cheese sometimes- It would kind of suck to be Captain Cheese, which is what I'm guessing is what we call the person with this superpower if he chooses to be unlike Billy (and be a hero). Basically Captain Cheese does not have control over this power, just every now and then he turns into cheese. And the reason can't really be pinpointed because its pretty random. I guess this could be useful if you were looking to lure a giant mouse or if you were listening in on someone or something. Or if the villain was deathly allergic to cheese. There are lots of ways this could benefit, but its still pretty odd and probably useless. It would be useful if he had control over it, but he doesn't so... its hit and miss.

The Psychic abilities of Raven on That's So Raven- First off... amazing show. I mean that episode where that woman hires Chelsea instead of Raven because she's racist was both powerful and funny and we should do more of these types of episodes today because its not really seen on Children's shows anymore. And that episode where they turn into cows was pretty funny too.

Anyway, some of the shows flaws. Besides the super power... what about that name? That's so Raven? What exactly is so Raven? I can't really relate to it because I don't think anything I've done has ever been "so Raven." Actually that isn't true, one time I had to memorize the first 20 stanzas or so of Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven. That was pretty damn Raven if you ask me... but there isn't much else that is so "Raven." Seeing visions in everyday life? Getting into hijinx? Being friends with a vegetarian? No thank you. These are not relatable to me, although they may be "so raven" they aren't that Shannon... so it looses me a little there.

Also... what's the deal with her powers? Its very inconvenient. She doesn't know how she has them, just every once and a while, she'll get a vision and see into the future and try to prevent it from happening or make it happen or whatever... but there is hijinx. And thats partially because of the inconvenience of her powers and her going in and out of these visions randomly. That has to be distracting.

Seeing Dead People like in The 6th Sense- There is actually a lot of good that can be done from seeing dead people. Like there is so much stuff you can do with that capability... but in this movie Haley Joel Osmet is basically useless about it. He doesn't even tell his mom that the therapist he's been going to is just some dead guy! Spoilers. But you should have known that by now.

Like even in that Ricky Gervais movie where he talks to dead people, he actually gets stuff done. He helps the dead members families finish projects and build stuff and things like that. He helped Tea Leoni get her groove back. Haley Joel Osment doesn't do nearly that much. He tells his mom that her mom loved her, he shows who really killed that kid.

Okay, I guess those are 2 pretty good things to do with that super power... but its still weaker than turning into cheese sometimes. Lol. He could have maybe hinted to Bruce Willis that he was dead. Maybe if he had said something like "ohhh thats a nice blue shirt. It looks just like the one you wore yesterday, and the day before," or something it would have been more Cat on the roofing him or something. Not just "ohhh your dead dude. Byeee! Have fun wherever the dead therapists go!" End of movie.

Being able to make someone really hungry- This would actually come in handy sometimes I think. I mean if you had an enemy that was attacking you or something and you could just make him collapse out of being too hungry, that would maybe let you escape... but I think you can only do it to one person at a time. I'm picturing that whoever this person is has lots of back up and it would be hard to make all of them hungry at the same time in the same place, so that still probably wouldn't be good. It might help in some situations, but not many. Also that would be a hard power to know that you have. Like I don't know if I would recognize something weird about people getting hungry when I wanted them to. I don't know that I've ever tried this ability out in real life... I might actually have this ability and don't recognize it. I may have any of these abilities, but they're all so subtle and useless that I have no idea if I have them or not.

Remembering numbers well, but being bad at math- Weirdly this is something I have. I think I can remember numbers really well, like phone numbers and stuff like that... but I don't remember the order of them or anything like that. This mainly happens if I play a lot of Sudoku, which I am good at , or if I am reading a mystery novel. Its pretty useless because I would be able to maybe remember the numbers that are in your phone if you gave me your phone number or something, but I don't remember it sequentially... so it literally doesn't help much at all.

Plus I'm still bad at math, so its not like I'm good at numbers or anything. I wouldn't be able to count cards or anything fancy like that... I would just know some numbers that might be in your array of numbers if you give me an array of numbers. Really quite useless.

Anyhoo that is it. Lol I forgot I wrote this because I wrote it a while ago... but I have a few more funny random thingys coming up too... so yeah. Lol.

Byeee!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f