Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: End of March 2015

I watched a lot of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I love this show. I can't stop watching it! Its really good!

I watched this weeks Once Upon A Time and it was really good. I didn't see it last week. I almost gave up on it... but I really liked the Ursula story. It was really good. Its a good show. I think I need to watch what I missed too... so yeah.

Missed Bob's Burgers... but I did not miss my favorite show currently on television, and that is The Last Man on Earth. I watched it on Sunday and I like it so much I went back and watched some other episodes on Monday. Such a funny show and really well done. I didn't think it would be a great concept, I thought it'd get boring... but every week when its over I want a little more. And that is the sign of a fantastic show in my eyes.

I watched Two Broke Girls which I haven't seen in a really long time. I don't find it that funny... but it was the only thing on... so I watched it. I also watched a re-run of Shark Tank... which I love and I watched Elf... on CMT... in March... makes no sense that its a Christmas movie that has nothing to do with Country Music... and it was on the Country Music Network (country music television... again weird) in March... but whatever. Lol I'm not complaining I love that movie.

I watched a rerun of New Girl, I watched the Mindy Project Finale... which was amazing. I hope its just the season finale... I'm sure if it does get cancelled... some other network will pick it up... so I'm not too worried... but whatever. It was amazing. And I watched the Kroll Show Finale... which was ameeezzzzing. It was the series finale... but I'm sure something else will happen from these characters. I'm kind of surprised Brian La Croix isn't on the Bieber roast... maybe he is... idk lol. I posted a review on the series finale, but I'm not gonna link it cause it was also a review on every other series finale too... but yeah.

I watched these new shows. One Big Happy I won't watch again. I think I will watch IZombie again... but that isn't my type of mystery I guess... idk. I'll probably keep watching it.

On Wednesday I watched ABC's comedies... and is it just me or were they all the exact same pretty much... Okay maybe they weren't all exactly the same... but Blackish and Modern Family were both very similar. Which happens... It happened on the same night last year too with The League and Always Sunny doing Flowers for Algernon episodes... but idk. This just wasn't my favorite. The Goldbergs was my favorite of the night... that was a great episode and I love that show... so yeah.

I watched Grey's and Scandal on Thursday night... both were really really good.

I watched some of Flight of The Conchords Season 2... I love this show. I haven't seen it in ages, but I've probably seen the whole series many many times. I think its really great, I don't see why this wasn't more popular. I love that it combines comedy music and comedy in general. A lot of comedians that are incredibly famous now, and at the time were pretty amazing guest star on this show. Aziz Ansari, Kristen Schaal, Jim Gaffigan, Eugene Mirman, Arj Barker, Demetri Martin... so many! All amazing too! I feel like this should have been the Seinfeld of its time because a bunch of people were on this show and they're all famous now and back then were pretty famous too... so yeah. I feel like this should have been more of a thing for Stand Up Comedians to get on Flight of The Conchords.

I also have no idea how the show got cancelled because... it looked like it cost not much money to make. Lol. It seems like a very low budget show to me, which I guess wasn't cool at the time. The show was wayyy ahead of its time... but I'm also ahead of my time, so I appreciated it a lot while it was on. Do not understand how this is not as popular as Seinfeld. Lol.

I think thats it... I'm behind on so many shows! I need to catch up on American Crime, Better Call Saul, Community, Secrets and Lies. But these are what I watched this week and what I thought of them!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f