Skip to main content

Scribbles about TV: First week of March 2015

Started out strong. Better Call Saul Marathonin with my mom. She falls asleep before most of the episodes... I have a hard time paying attention to some of the episodes... so we watched the first 3 episodes of it and tried to explain it to my sister who had little interest and doesn't like Breaking Bad.

Then I watched Secrets and Lies... which sucked. It really sucks its pretty bad. Its watchable, so I may continue watching it. Compared to The Slap its better but its still laughably awful and I think this isn't how crime investigations really work. Also I'm watching it now, the second episode is a little bit better than the pilot, but its still not good. I'm pretty sure the end is going to be the same as Gone Girl.

Ohhh and I half watched Once Upon a time. Ummm I don't think I watched the Winter Finale... I may not have watched the episode before that... I'm not sure. This is where Once looses me because I totally don't remember what happened and I feel like it isn't all that important because that villain is already dead or a good person again and everyone is happy or dead or something... but I still feel lost.  love Kristin Bauer Von Stratten though. She's a boss and a beautiful lady in general. I met her IRL... she's just radiant and amazing. Like you really cannot even tell how beautiful she looks in real life from how she looks on tv. She's gorgeous. And she was also the Man Hands Lady on Seinfeld, and I remember specifically looking at her hands and thinking that they were very dainty and beautiful. I forgot that was her when I met her, but still noticed her hands because they were really quite beautiful.

I watched a lot of the Parks and Rec episodes from all seasons pretty much. I watched something from Season 2 and then some episodes from last season and then some from season 3. Thats the amazing thing about this show I just want to watch them all all the time and I don't get sick. Such a good show. Love it.

I watched New Girl from last week and from this week I believe. Same with Mindy and Kroll Show. If I said I watched them last week, then I just watched the new episodes... I totally don't remember. They were pretty good though. I thought the blowout thing was funny on New Girl and Mindy was okay... not my favorite episode I guess. Idk I didn't really think it was laugh out loud funny or anything, but it was good.

Kroll show was good. I feel like I need to watch it again . I watched last weeks episode too and I liked the Pit Bull character. I was happy he did the Australian character from Comedy Bang Bang , I was sad that they didn't show any of his characters going to prison for 2 years.

I watched Seth Meyers and Jimmy Fallon this week. I watched some of The Daily Show and The Nightly Show... I will probably watch At Midnight too. They're good. I like Seth Meyers a lot.

Broad City! I watched it from last week and I will likely watch this weeks episode next. It was really good. Yes, this week had a good ep too! Cool! Lol.

I watched ABC's Wednesday night shows and their Thursday Shows. The Goldbergs and Blackish were funny. Greys was good. Scandal was really good, I'm glad they addressed Eric Garner, Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin in this episode, in a relatively objective way. You got to see the sides of everyone in the story and the struggle everyone was going through. American Crime is what I am watching currently and I really like it... I'm probably going to watch it again cause I'm missing stuff... but its good. Felicity Huffman is really good and so is Timothy Hutton and... yeah. I get Timothy Hutton and Ray Liota confused... for no reason at all. They aren't similar at all. I saw a movie with David Duchovney called Playing God that Timothy Hutton was in... and I guess I thought it would be better if Ray Liota was in it after seeing Goodfellas.

And I watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt which is amazing and I will have a full review on it in the near future.

I think that is everything. Here is a link for more detailed info about the three newer shows I watched this week, other than Kimmy Schmidt cause I wanted to give that a full review.So yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f