Skip to main content

Scribbles About Life: A Sentence A Day March 2015

Soooo this month I thought that instead of reflecting on my month overall and writing down the highlights, I would just kinda give a little sentence for each day... or sentences. Or a story

1- Better call Saul marathoned it up! Also my dog was being a monster and bit me :( Still love him <3 obviously. Good think he's cute.

2- Spencer was being a monster AGAIN and I missed Better Call Saul because of him. Good thing he's cute. Also bummed that Jane the Virgin was a repeat. And then I got sick and took off brand Benadryl that may have expired...

3- Caramel Drizzle K Cups from Foldgers are where its at. The off brand Benadryl wasn't poison and I felt much better this morning... after a couple advils and Caramel Drizzles of corse.

4- I actually started doing this thing today, based on Ingrid Nilson's A Month in 5 minutes video. Also Last night I was up till like 3 in the morning watching the new Will Forte show and coming up with a book idea myself with a similar post-apocalyptic concept. Woahhh now its weird cause I'm about to write 5 and I still have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow! OHHH AND I DID SOMETHING SUPER EXCITING AND SCARY THAT I CAN'T TALK ABOUT BUT AHHHHHHHHHH! Lol. Don't worry it isn't that exciting or that scary but for me... it was memorable and exciting. For you probably not so much. Lol.

5- Snowed in today. Instead of saying "Shoveling Snow" its evolved to snuveling in my language. Also Scandal was super good. I think its going to win a ton of emmys. And American Crime started and I'm watching it now and it is helping my Serial fix.

6- Shoveled and went to the fancy mall near me. Its amazing how many teenage girls are at the make up stores and starbucks on fridays! Also watched Unbreakble Kimmy Schmidt!

7- Finished watching Kimmy Schmidt... amazing. Went out to eat at a place and had yummy dessert.

8- Organized my nail polish drawer, did my nails, started to watch Kimmy Schmidt again and ate chinese food. And I watched the end of Borat and the beginning of Role Models and I forgot how good they were! And I came up with the phrase "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Just don't go to the fudge store around the corner." Which is funny.

9- Pretty sure I just sprained my ankle. I had a fall down a few stairs and now its swollen so I'm just chillin. Literally... with ice on my ankle. Lol.

10- Went to a podiatrist today. Then had x rays taken somewhere else. There is no fracture or anything, so it should heal pretty quickly.

11- Didn't feel good today. I felt fine when I went to the Dentist... but other than that I was just tired and didn't feel great. I could walk comfortably but idk. My arms hurt a little and I was super tired too. Not fun. I did feel better toward the end of the day after I ate dinner and stuff... so I guess that helped.

12- I feel almost normal today. I'm walking comfortably. The foot is black and blue... but it doesn't hurt bad. I actually forgot it was sprained for a second and I went to sit on it... and that hurt badly... but now I'm alright. Iced and watching scandal!

13- Friday the thirteenth! I actually went out today and did some walking and it hurt a little... but I wanted to get out and I was fine.

14- This was not my favorite day... lol. I went out to eat with family and friends, which normally would be my favorite and it was a nice time, nice meal and everything... but there were non good things... so yeah?

15- A lot of movies with Tina Fey were on tv. And I watched them. Lol.

16- Now I'm writing facebook status updates that are all promos for fictional reality shows that I just made up. Its quite amusing.

17-St Patricks Day! I had cute nail art and ate chicken Murphy and saw my friend. And I like wearing green, so that was fun. Also Community returned! So that is a bunch of awesome!

18- Had a funny awkward moment today. As you know... I like Community a lot. I went to a website that gave you a Greendale ID along with a fake Greendale Major. Mine was for Citrus Science. Someone on Instagram told me congratulations and that Citrus Sciences sounded interesting... I had to awkwardly explain that thats not a thing, but I would take the good luck as I am graduating in the near future.

19- Got a new hair cut! And its short and I love the way that it looks! I like it a lot better shorter because when its long it just looks sooo dead!

20- It snowed today! I was going to go out but I didn't cause it was snowing so much! But thats cool.

21- Went out with my friend and we went shopping and ate chipotle and then watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It was fun! Lots of fun!

22- Lazy day with minimum walking because I walked a little too much when I was out with my friend. I had Ice Cream with my dad at our favorite Ice Cream place though!

23- Again, minimum walking. It was national Dog Day. And... that is it pretty much.

24- Ate Pizza, dwelled on bad decisions in my life... having big feels and making big decisions and choices... to be continued. That has nothing to do with the Pizza. But yeah. Lol.

25- I think I had a good day... lol. It was national waffle day I believe and I didn't have waffles... but good day nonetheless.

26- Starbucks Birthday Cake Frappuccinos were introduced to my life... and it was good.

27- Had 2 more Birthday Cake Frappuccinos. Also more pizza. Plus Saw my friends and hung out with Katie who I haven't seen in ages. Good Day was had. Fun Level Maximized. Also deep meaningful conversation with friend.

28- Played apples to Apples to Apples with my friends. I won. It was fun... lol we also talked and did fun things and just hung out at my friends house.

29- Tired all day today. Ate coconut chicken and I'm probably going to have pizza again. I've had pizza more this week than I haven't... and I think I'm okay with that lol.

30- Last Starbucks Birthday Cake Frap possibly ever. Its okay though, it was yummy. Didn't have the raspberry whipped cream... but still good!

31- Got some free stuff from Sephora and finally used up my Kohl's gift card! Plus I had a milkshake and it was yummy!

That was my month in a quick little tidbit! Hope you guys had a good month too!

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f