Skip to main content

Stuff That Happened This Week #1

Well technically last week... I'm just going to say some little snippets of news or rumors that I've heard that have happened the past week and write my own thoughts and whatnot about it. I've been wanting to do something like this for a while... but I don't really watch all that much news or hear to many things other than gossip... so this is what I have.

1) Selena Gomez went to rehab- So this is something kind of funny but kind of sad. Mostly very sad, I really hope she gets better, addiction is a disease and it's got to be hard spending so much time in the spotlight and there is a lot of pressure on her and everything. I think the girl is very talented and I really hope she gets better.

That being said... she didn't really give a reason for her being in rehab... On E! News they said that she just needed to "clear her head" so she went to rehab... I'm sorry what now??? Selena Gomez is just thinking far to much everyone, she needs to clear her head at an actual addiction center. I've heard her talk on interviews before... I don't think she really needs to clear her head any more. It sounded pretty clear to me already. Lol.

But seriously I hope she gets better. We really don't need another Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan type of celebrity and as a teen star that could happen to her. So good luck to Selena Gomez, hopefully she'll get the support and help she needs.

2) There was a football game- Apparently last Sunday there was some sort of football game in the middle of a bunch of funny commercials and a Bruno Mars concert. The Seahawks beat the Broncos by... a lot. It was a pretty uneventful game. But I got to eat a bunch of food at my house that I wouldn't normally eat so I dug it.

3) Justin Bieber had more trouble- First off, Justin Bieber's dad sounds like an ass hat. Just saying. And Justin Bieber is of corse an ass hat. He and his dad and his people were all smoking weed in the airplanes so the pilots had to wear oxygen masks so they didn't get high themselves... it was just bad.

At this point Justin Bieber is just kind of falling apart. I feel like once One Direction started getting popular he got crazier and he's just been going down ever since. It's sad because honestly I don't think his music is half bad... but he should just quit because fame has turned him into such an asshole. Should that just be a thing? Once celebrities become assholes can we stop making them famous? That would probably help them so much.

4) Pitch Perfect 2 Will probably be the best movie ever- This is kind of older news, but this week it has been announced that Anna Kenderick and Rebel Wilson will be back for Pitch Perfect 2. I didn't really think they wouldn't be back because earlier it was released that Elizabeth Banks will be directing Pitch Perfect 2... which is just awesome. I'm a huge fan of all 3 of these ladies and I'm sure it will be a very awesome girl power type movie. I hope that Anna Kenderick's boyfriend from the first one and his roommate are back also and I would love love LOVE to see Adam Devine in it... even if he's just in it for a little bit I think that would be amazing.

5) Ben McKenzie to play Commissioner Gordon in a Fox Batman Series- I honestly have no idea who this is and I don't really know about this whatsoever, but I've heard a lot about it. 1) It's cool that there is going to be a Batman tv show 2) I thought this said Brett McKenzie (from Flight of the Conchords) and I was wayyyyy more excited. I think Brett would do an excellent job in a musical Batman television show... I mean I doubt this is a musical... but it should be!

6) Max Greenfield will guest star on The Mindy Project- This is something I'm super excited about. I love me some Schmidt and I love The Mindy Project so this is a fantastic combo. He won't be playing Schmidt though, but I still have a crush on Max Greenfield so that's still pretty damn cool. I always have a crush on Mindy Project actors... no idea why. The men of The Mindy Project are just the hottest and funniest men on television. There. I said it. It is said.

Brett McKenzie should guest star as a singing batman... that'd be awesome!

Alrighty so thats all the news I really cared about and rumors i thought were worth spreading. There has been some other stuff that's happened but I feel like I covered everything I wanted to from this week. Hope you enjoyed this bit of gossip and I'll probably do more stuff like this from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f