Skip to main content

It List: February 2014!

Every month I feel like I go through different obsessions and I like reminiscing about said obsessions, so these are basically 10 things I'm loving right now that you should be loving as well because my recommendation is gospel basically.

1) 30 Rock- Seriously cannot get enough of this show. I watched it since it started when it was just an itty bitty baby tv show and I watched it grow up and get even more hilarious and I missed it when it ended. I happened to catch a repeat a little while ago and remembered its amazingness and I've been reobsessed ever since. I'm happy I've rediscovered this.

2) Sex and the City- E has a sex and the city marathon every day! It's amazing! After watching a lot of Carrie Diaries and catching up, I wanted to rewatch some episodes of this too and I'm loving it. I think out of the whole show my favorite episodes are when Carrie is dating Aiden and when she's cheating on him. I like when Miranda is dating Steve too. I just really really love this show and its something I can watch and get totally wrapped up in and lose track of time and then be sad when the mini marathon is over. Love it!

3) Peanut butter- Anything with peanut butter in it. As simple as that. It's really good and yummy and anything with peanut butter in it is pretty dang awesome if I say so myself.

4) Angie's flavored popcorn- I've never been disappointed in this brand. These are just amazing. Lately I've been loving their Tutti Fruity and Vanilla Cupcake flavors, I think those are Valentine's day specific flavors, but pretty much all of these flavors are amazing. I dig it. Try it! They have them at Target.

5) Accordion Solitaire- This game is fun and easy and yet impossible. I have the App All in one solitaire and I feel like I'm obsessed with a different solitaire every day... its addictive. This was all I did on my snow day. For Realz.

6) Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar- Ohhhh my gosh. This smells sooo soo good! I have a lot of fragrances... I'm kind of a junkie when it comes to that and I've been reaching for this a lot lately. It would also make a great Valentine's Day gift because its got a cute bow and hearts all on it. It's real cute and smells real yummy.

7) Bob's Burgers- New this would be on the list just from the opening theme song... it's amazing. Check it out right now! Idk if it's just 2 seasons or if there will be a season 3 or if there is a season 3 but its really funny and amazing. I don't know why it took me so long to finally watch it, but I just started watching it and its great.

8) L'Oreal nail polish in Diamond in the Rough- This color is so pretty! It's a glittery purple and I have it on my nails today and I cannot stop looking at them! It's also a really nice opague formula which is great for a glitter polish. Plus it hasn't chipped AT ALL since I put it on... which was only on Saturday night, but still I've done a lot since then!

9) Cotton On- I feel like I've never really talked about this store because I don't shop there all that often but they have really nice affordable stuff and they have some really great sales too! I went there the other day and I didn't buy much, just a scarf with some skulls on it, and a really nice tote bag type thing and some bracelets... might do a haul or fashion post sometime in the near future, so idk if I want to show pics now, but go to one of their stores. They're a little hard to find, but they have a website and some really nice stuff.

10) Amber Blush BBW fragrance mist- I know I've already bought sooo sooo many fragrance mists... but they had a special and this was $6... so I got it. And it smells sooo soo good. It's like a florally sweet cotton candy type smell. It comes in quite a lovely bottle too, so again this would be a cute Valentine's day gift. I'm a little obsessed already, not gonna lie.

Soooo those are my current loves. What are you loving right now? I love recommendations!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f