Skip to main content

The Best Episodes of Sesame Street

Okay... so you guys might know that I watch my niece a lot and she LOVES Sesame Street... and I had been watching her a little bit more this week in particular... and I thought I would talk about what I think the funniest episodes are if you're an adult that has control of the remote but no control of what's on the tv.

Anyway- there's one little girl Monster named Zoey. I know that she was a character when I was little... I don't know if she was an original character or not- but I think she might have been the first or one of the first girl characters... not sure if it was her or Rosita or if they were around the same time. I don't think Zoey is on the show as much anymore... but she is on occasionally and she's pretty funny. She has a pet rock named Rocco and she talks to Rocco like Rocco is a person.

So that's funny in general... but Elmo just does not understand Zoey's relationship with Rocco. And I can only describe it as his sassiness level is on par with Samuel L. Jackson. It's still an Elmo Samuel L. Jackson... but still it's pretty darn funny that Elmo just doesn't have the patience for Zoey and Rocco... and his response is just "Rocco is just a Rock!" To everything Zoey says about what Rocco wants and all of his very specific demands about things... it's just really funny.

So I'm going to sum this up with a little life lesson I guess. If you're kind of stuck doing something you don't love or watching something you don't love... make the most of it I guess. I don't dislike Sesame Street... but watching kids shows all day long is a little much... but this is pretty hilarious and it just makes me laugh... so I wasn't really intending on ending this with a life lesson... but I guess that's how you can create it.

So yeah... I love Sesame Street and these are currently my favorite episodes... never thought I'd be blogging about a Sesame Street Review... so yeah.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...