Skip to main content

A Little Bit About Me!

Okay guys! Here's a little introduction as to who I am and some stuff about me.

My Name is Shannon. I've had this blog for a while now and I kind of wanted to change the name and change some stuff about it recently! I wanted to take some time off of the blog and take time to work on more posts that I feel a little bit better about. I haven't been as active on this as I could be and it's because I wasn't really making time to care for this... and I just wasn't sure I loved what I was writing about... so I'm changing it a little... even though it's kind of very similar. I was kind of inspired by Rick and Morty coming back with 70 episodes... so I wanted to do that too... so far this will be the 25th post I have ready to go... but hopefully I can get some more out before this starts lol. Maybe I'll update you guys when I do! Maybe I won't haha. That's a lot of posts!

Anyway I'm 26, interested in writing and pop culture. Right now I'm kind of into the Marvel Movies... so I'm going to be posting something Marvel related once a week. Marvel Mondays. I have some "theories" but not really theories and some reviews. This is my first time watching a lot of these movies.

I like books too- I want to start reading more books for book reviews on here too. I just read the Graphic Novel Ghosts by Raina Telgemeir and I have a review of that coming up. I'm reading Matched, and I've got some mini reviews of what I like from each chapter... I kind of want to use this to get more into reading.

I also might do some DVD or Blu Ray Reviews... I'm not quite sure about that yet... but I've seen dvd reviews on youtube and I like them... so I might try to do those also... might not be the newest releases- especially since I'm pre-writing all of these but that's okay.

I live near the Jersey Shore... which has some fun things to do and some good places to eat... so you know I'll have food reviews...

And I think that is everything! I hope you guys like what I'm doing here... and just know I'm excited about what's going on!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...