Skip to main content

June 2017 It List

Here are my favorites for June! Hope you guys like these!

1) Eucalyptus Mint Wallflower- I just finished writing my Monthly Favorites on my Beauty Blog and I totally forgot to mention this. I've been really feeling the aromatherapy stuff this month... as I have been pretty much since I've discovered it. It's been good to me. It made me sneeze when I first tried this... but now it's really nice and relaxing and I really love it.

2) Downward Dog- I must have missed a few episodes of this show... when I catch it and pay attention I like it... that doesn't always happen. It's a great tv show about a woman's relationship with her dog. We see everything that's going on in her room... but there is also a narrative from the dog. I think this is a great show... one of my favorites right now and... yeah I recommend checking it out!

3) Orange is The New Black- This season was REALLY amazing! It's probably my favorite season so far... I'll be going back, rewatching and doing Throwback Thursdays on it eventually... but for right now- it's just this fantastic season that is my favorite and I absolutely love it. I would recommend watching it... if you wanted to skip season 3 you probably could... but season 4 and season 5 are worth watching. Season 1 is great. Season 2 is good... season 3 and 4 take it or leave it... Season 5... LOVE. Anyway yeah- it's good.

4) Wentworth- Similar show... I think I'll have a review of the first season of this next week... cause I wrote it in a notebook and I mostly re-typed it... but this is a really great dramatic interpretation of a woman's prison. I'd say Orange is The New Black is also a Drama... but this is definitely darker in tone whereas Orange is The New Black is a lot lighter in tone... this is just a great show. I thought the first season was excellent. So far... I'm having a bit of trouble getting into season 2... but I really like it.

This is an Australian show btw- I think it's also known as Wentworth Prison- on Netflix US it just says Wentworth. It's interesting to see the differences between Australian and American prisons. Lol.

5) Ikea- I went to Ikea this month... that is an experience... definitely one you should have at some point in your life... it's interesting and terrible... and I love it. So Hopefully the Furniture is great because I'm excited for it. Very fun... but also terrible store. Lol.

6) Pinterest- Going with that... I've been into room decor type things on Pinterest. I just like looking at pinterest... I haven't been on Pinterest in a while... but I sort of got the idea for the design of my room from Pinterest... which is awesome. I really like looking at it!

7) Mr. Kate- The Mr. Kate channel on Youtube is absolutely amazing! Kate and her husband Joey are home decorators, so they have a lot of makeover shows. They made over Tati's beauty room/office, they did Patrick Star's Beauty room... a lot of famous youtubers have had Mr. Kate decorate their houses or offices... so I would definitely recommend their channel. They have tons of DIYS tons of "3 ways to decorate your..." a lot of different makeover shows... these are just great!

8) Tee and Ess Vlogs- I've been really liking Tracey and Stephanie from Eleventhgorgeous... particularly their Vlog channel. Idk why, I just like watching people run a business... which is what they do in their Vlogs. I just think it's really cool and I like watching it.

9) Homedics Home Foot Spa- I did remember to put this on as one of my Beauty Blog favorites... but it's definitely a favorite of the month... it's just nice to kind of do something for yourself for 20 minutes once a week... which is as often as I like to do it. Lol. Great, great product and investment... I need to do this again soon. Lol.

That is it for this month!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f