Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: 9.14.16

So today I was sleepy. And Spencer was bad. He peed on my parents bed and now he's been ashamed all day.

Didn't do too much today. I watched some youtube and some Periscope. That was fun. cleaning my room a little. Working on some first impression-y things for my Beauty Blog... so there's that. I had a pretty successful day on Instagram. I posted everything already and thats been good.

I've noticed this blog has been extra popular lately, which is cool! So if you're reading this thank you! Feel free to comment and let me know who you are and stuff! Tell me if you like the blog or not cause I'm not used to getting 20+views on stuff and I just saw a bunch of 20-ish views! So that was kind of cool! I feel like I've been liking my blogs lately so I'm happy with it at least!

I found money today... which is always fun!

I had a meatball parm sub for lunch... which was really good!

Yeah... kind of a boring day. Lol. I'm a little sad that American Gothic is over... but I'm happy that American Horror Story is back tonight! I don't really know what this season is about... no one really does, so it should be extra scary. Like Murder House was good because no one really knew what was going on. I'd try doing my Great American Horror Story Re-watch... but that is so hard to do. It kinda drove me crazy last year... but maybe I'll time it better and try to do it for realz lol. I like doing a little update on AHS every week... so we'll see.

And that's sort of it for the day. Its my dads birthday on Friday, and I'm excited for that. I'm watching The Goldbergs now... I tried some Animal Crackers and those are very boring... and that is about it... so yeah.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...