Skip to main content

Life Scribbles: Moments From The Week

I didn't want to not post anything today... but I don't really have anything... so this is what I did this week. 

Monday 
I haven't had a Salted Caramel Mocha Latte from Starbucks in YEARS because it made me sick one time when i had it in a brownie... and this day I decided to try it again... but I had a Venti... ugh. That made me feel a little bit sick. I know I did a blog on Monday already... but after I finished writing that blog I ate the rest of my dinner (I think I mentioned I couldn't eat it when it was ready so I saved like half the plate for later and it was good. 

Tuesday 
Tuesday Scream Queens came back on! That was exciting! I love that show! And I think I had a PSL and a Salted Caramel Mocha! And I watched Zootopia 

Wednesday 
Wednesday is the interesting day. Of all the weeks not to do a What's Up Wednesday... I was up all night on Tuesday watching Zootopia and I woke up early and didn't get back to bed until later. So I woke up around 630-7 cuddled with my dog and then I stayed up for a while, I watched This is Us, and I think I went back to sleep around 10 or 11... and at that time the lawn people came and I guess I was sleeping on my couch at the Living Room and not in my bed and my dog was going crazy and I could hear the lawn people and I think I heard a knock on the door... but I was having a nightmare and I thought the lawn people were Chainsaw People trying to get in my house and I wasn't sure if they killed me yet or not but I was so tired, I couldn't move, so I was just shouting at Spencer (my dog) to get over here so that I could protect him from the Chainsaw People and he just kept barking until I realized they were the lawn people, not Chainsaw People and no one was in the house. And the Chew was on and I love the Chew... so kind of a win. 

And we went out to dinner that night and something else funny happened... but I can't quite remember it. 

Thursday 
Thursday my mom and I went out and we had nachos... but they were disappointing. We had Starbucks and it wasn't disappointing. Maybe this was the day we had 2 Starbucks drinks... not sure. 

Also late Wednesday night I watched The Good Place and on Thursday I convinced my mom to watch it and she loved it. 

Friday 
My family is doing a walk... really its a 5k but we're just walking it, so we went to pick up our swag bags and that was good. We got pens and drink cozies and stuff. And I got a venti salted caramel mocha this time and didn't get sick and we went out to dinner and I had Ravioli. 

Saturday 
That is today. I cleaned my room a little... watched a little youtube did a halloween look for my other blog... and we went to dinner at a burger place, and I ordered a Taco Salad... not thinking it would be kind of like a real salad... so I was a little disappointed, but it was still good and it was next to an Ulta and that was really good! 

Alrighty guys! Hope you liked this blog... I will hopefully have other blogs up tomorrow... lol. I'm close to done with the Weekly Wrap up... but not quite there. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f